Chapter 50:

Headache!

Tang Qiaoqiao's first feeling after waking up was the buzzing on both sides of his temples.

Unexpectedly, this body's drinking capacity was so bad that a few glasses of cocktails would be overturned.

She vaguely remembered that Shen Yueyou came to pick her up, and then she got in the car, and then it was fragmented.

Tang Qiaoqiao knocked his head and walked to the restaurant. At this time, Shen Yue was sitting at the dining table, drinking coffee elegantly.

She sat down on the chair next to him, frowning and asked, "I seemed to be drunk last night, did you say anything?"

Shen Yue glanced at her: "What do you think you can say?"

Tang Qiaoqiao rubbed his neck: "No nonsense, my wine should not be too bad."

Shen Yue: "Are you sure?"

Tang Qiaoqiao said uncomfortably: "Of course, I don't know my own wine."

Shen Yue put down the coffee cup, picked up the phone, moved his finger, and stretched the screen in front of Tang Qiaoqiao.

Tang Qiaoqiao saw her face on the screen.

What Shen Yue played was a video in which Tang Qiaoqiao was drunk: "I am a fairy and can't talk."

"Are you going to do research and dissection?"

"I am an actor, I am the best actress!"

"I have value, I want to cook."

...

Tang Qiaoqiao watched the whole process of talking nonsense in the video, groaning, and dancing with joy, his face turned petrified immediately, and he wished to find a hole in it.

Buy it!

After she was drunk, she was actually this stupid.

Tang Qiaoqiao immediately stretched out his hand to grab the phone, but Shen Yue had been prepared for it, and quickly retracted his hand.

She angrily said: "What do you want to do when you record it, delete it soon!"

Shen Yue looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's ashamed and annoyed expression, and smiled: "How could I delete such a funny video? To tell you, I still back it up. It's useless if you grab the phone."

"You!" Tang Qiaoqiao looked at him incredulously, "You are deliberate, taking advantage of others, and have no intentions."

Shen Yue raised his eyebrows: "It's not too late to find out now."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "It's useless if you keep it."

"Who says it's useless, it's a good mood to find out occasionally to entertain," Shen Yue said, "I found that you can try the comedy route. It must be better than you are now."

When Tang Qiaoqiao saw that he insisted on not eating, he could say with pity: "Master Shen, delete it."

The existence of such a black history is simply unbearable.

"Don't worry, this video will never be seen by a third person besides you and me."

I can't rest assured, Shen Yue, a guy with a black stomach, who knows what idea he has made. If it spreads out, her first-ever fame will be destroyed, which is even more terrifying than being called a Dali Diamond Girl.

"How exactly do you want to delete the video?"

Shen Yue seemed to be waiting for her words: "You can delete it, you have to promise me a condition."