Chapter 57:

Looking at the only bed in the room, Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue looked at each other.

Shen Yue glanced at Tang Qiaoqiao's slightly uncomfortable expression, and took the initiative to speak: "Let me give you the bed, and I will do it in the wheelchair." His wheelchair can adjust the back of the chair to turn into a recliner.

Tang Qiaoqiao blurted out: "No, sleeping curled up in a wheelchair all night will make your body stiff, your body is not good, absolutely not, I will feel sorry."

Shen Yue said: "Then how do you want to sleep?"

"Simple, I just lay a floor."

Shen Yue was silent for a few seconds: "Do whatever you want, as long as you don't tell me that I have no demeanor in the future."

"No," Tang Qiaoqiao said relaxedly, "you can put on an extra layer of mattress, soft, no difference from the bed."

She asked again: "Where is the quilt?"

Shen Yue pointed to the cloakroom inside: "There are spare quilts in the big cabinet against the wall."

Tang Qiaoqiao rushed to move a quilt, two mattresses, and a pillow, and they spread them beside Shen Yue's bed.

Tang Qiaoqiao patted the pillow and placed it in place: "That's it, it's very comfortable. When your mother is gone, I can go back to my room."

Shen Yue can only follow her.

"You go take a shower first."

"Oops, I forgot to bring my pajamas," Tang Qiaoqiao patted his head, stood up and said, "I'll go down and get it now."

Shen Yue shouted to her: "No, what if you go out and run into my mother? You know, she lives next door, and she must not be asleep yet."

Tang Qiaoqiao frowned: "Then what should I do, or let Wang Ma help me get it up?"

"Wang Ma will pass through her room when she comes up, or she might show her stuff."

Shen Yue glanced at Tang Qiaoqiao with his tangled face, and coughed lightly with his fist against his lips, suggesting: "If you don't mind, I have a shirt I don't wear here to lend you."

Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes lit up: "Of course I don't mind." I said earlier.

Shen Yue: "Go to the closet to get it. Just remember to clean it for me."

Tang Qiaoqiao whispered: "Be stingy, a president still cares about a shirt."

She found the white shirt Shen Yue said in her cloakroom.

There are spare washing tools in the bathroom. Tang Qiaoqiao thought that there was a big man outside the bathroom, so he didn't have a leisurely time to take a bath there, and just rushed away.

"I'm done." Tang Qiaoqiao said.

Shen Yue heard the sound of Tang Qiaoqiao coming out of the bathroom, and looked up, thinking that the goal would be a pair of slim girls in the imagination, because idol dramas are all performed like this.

As a result, it was a pair of fat pants that ran into his sight.

Tang Qiaoqiao actually wore a pair of his gray trousers under the white shirt. Because of being too wide, she was so long that she mopped the floor, so she pulled up several trouser legs.

"Why are you still wearing it?"

Tang Qiaoqiao looked down: "The one I found next to the shirt should be clean too. Can't you wear it? Don't be so stingy."