Chapter 83:

Tang Qiaoqiao wore a pure white and simple dress, stepped on stilettos, elegantly like a white swan, of course, the premise is to ignore the big man who is holding more than 1.8 meters in both hands.

It doesn't seem to be struggling.

Tang Qiaoqiao and the others in the meeting stared at each other, the expressions on both sides were shocked.

The scene was deadly silent.

After a few seconds, I don't know who made a "puff" laugh.

"Let me down quickly." Shen Yue urged.

Tang Qiaoqiao just woke up like a dream, and quickly put him down.

Shen Yue's feet fell on the ground and stood unstable for a while. After shaking a few times, Tang Qiaoqiao put his arms around his waist again and threw his entire face on his shoulders.

Just in time, Tang Qiaoqiao slightly blocked his face with Shen Yue's shoulders.

Gan!

Life is so difficult, she doesn't want to be the focus in this way.

Shen Yue didn't know whether he should cry or laugh. The so-called matter was nothing but three. This was the third time he was hugged by Princess Tang Qiaoqiao. And this time, it was still in the public, in front of all of his partners, a proper social death scene.

In principle, he should feel shameless, and should become angry. However, in times of crisis, Tang Qiaoqiao was worried about him for the first time. Even in this situation, she still held his waist.

Shen Yue suddenly smiled, smiling very happily.

Tang Qiaoqiao felt his chest vibrate, raised his eyes and ran into his smiling face with a look of confusion.

Is this man stupid?

Tang Qiaoqiao calmed down, helped Shen Yue to sit back in the wheelchair, turned and stood behind him, and then showed an awkward but polite smile, pushing him into the venue.

She thinks about it, as long as you are not embarrassed yourself, it is someone else who is embarrassed.

Anyway, her nickname for King Kong Barbie had already been passed out.

When Tang Qiaoqiao pushed Shen Yue back, almost everyone's eyes were on them.

Chen Qing stood in the crowd and gave her two thumbs up with a smile, Shen Liang had a weird smile while holding a wine glass, Feng Tian smiled directly and bent over, and Feng Man, who was standing next to her, had a smile on her face. Not smiling.

Of course, more people are taking pictures with their mobile phones.

Shen Yue lowered his voice and said, "It's all right now, and it will be spread to the whole network soon. What should I do if my image is severely damaged?"

Tang Qiaoqiao's voice came out of his teeth: "Chill!" Is it possible that she wants to ask her for mental damage, she is the inevitable disaster, okay?

Shen Yue held back a smile: "You have to be responsible to me."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "..."

Shamelessly, the first place will take Shen Pei Pi.

The fact is as Tang Qiaoqiao said, there was a gossip reporter who had been following Tang Qiaoqiao since he came in, trying to capture some breaking news.

After the fire alarm went off, the gossip reporter didn't think of escaping for the first time, but picked up the camera and chased Tang Qiaoqiao to take pictures. It would not be justified not to award him an annual worker dedication award.