Chapter 51:

A post from the Douban Watermelon group floats high on the homepage.

"I can't believe it! I was traveling in Da Heng Country today and was buying hand cakes on the roadside. Guess what? The person who made hand cakes turned out to be Tang Qiaoqiao!!!"

[Are you sure you have admitted wrong, or look a bit like this? How can Tang Qiaoqiao sell hand cakes] [Really, I don’t believe it]

[Are you recording a new show again? 】

[No picture, no truth]

"Don't worry, everyone, the picture is here."

The host then put up a number of photos he had taken, and at a glance he could recognize that the woman in the photo was indeed Tang Qiaoqiao.

The woman wore a blue and white contrasting waist dress, which was very modern and fashionable. However, she is not doing street photography in the airport in this dress, but focusing on spreading hand cakes at the roadside food stalls.

"Tang Qiaoqiao said that she was not recording the show, but to help the stall owner watch the stall, but she was treated as the boss, so it was inexplicably hhhhhhh, but I must scream Tang Qiaoqiao's grilled cold noodles are too — good — delicious — It's delicious!"

[Relying on me to laugh so hard to take care of myself, Tang Qiaoqiao turned and became the owner of a hand-held pie food stall] [This is the absolutely real female celebrity street shot, the kind of unpretentious hahaha] [I am also in Dahengguo Ah, why didn’t I catch the wild Tang Qiaoqiao, envious, jealous and hateful] [The original poster is quick to report the coordinates, is it too late for me to rush over? ? ? 】As soon as the photo came out, the post immediately aroused more discussion and was transferred to Weibo. Soon more netizens on the scene posted Tang Qiaoqiao’s hand-picked cakes and cold noodles, as well as various 360° videos.

Tang Qiaoqiao's dress completely matches the appearance of a female celebrity, but the skillful movements in his hands are so commensurate with the food stall. At first glance, I don't know that she really thinks she is the boss.

[What the **** is going on with Tang Qiaoqiao, why such funny and nonsensical things often happen to her] [Very good, Tang Qiaoqiao is simply my nearest source of happiness and food artifact] [+1, I also watched Tang Qiaoqiao’s cooking video over and over again 】...

Cheng Biao and Mao Li walked to the side of the food stall. The people around were all watching Tang Qiaoqiao, and no one paid attention to them.

The iron plate was sizzling, Tang Qiaoqiao flipped his wrist and skillfully turned the egg over, still muttering: "You want a hard-boiled egg, right? I remember."

"Yes." The little boy who ordered a boiled egg blushed immediately.

As soon as he graduated from Chengbiao University, he entered the profession as a director. The workload was heavy, day and night turned upside down, long-term irregular meals, and severe stomach problems. Now the assistant basically only orders some light porridge for him. For Cheng Biao, food is just a tool to fill the stomach and sustain life, not to mention the enjoyment of food at all.

Especially this kind of roadside food stall, he usually sees it just by glancing at it.

But at this moment, Cheng Biao sniffed the scent in the air, and for the first time he had the idea to take the initiative to taste it.

"Uncle, do you want to buy it too?" A girl gave him a bit of space very enthusiastically.

Tang Qiaoqiao raised her head. Although Mao Li was wearing a mask, she still recognized her at a glance.