Chapter 86:

Shen Yue asked Tang Qiaoqiao: "How about you go with me?"

Tang Qiaoqiao thought for a while and shook his head: "In what capacity shall I go? Our relationship has not been made public."

"Furthermore, that Miss Feng came at you at first sight. Wouldn't it be a ruin to the atmosphere when I went?"

Shen Yue frowned: "What kind of atmosphere is ruined, don't you understand my intentions yet? I am the kind of person who is in your eyes?"

He felt aggrieved. For so long, he ran with her everywhere and ran away lonely.

Tang Qiaoqiao listened to his accusations, and suddenly felt like a scumbag playing with men's feelings.

"Um, I mean your classmates get together, and I'm a stranger to spoil the atmosphere."

"You don't have to go, but you have to wait for me outside, and I will leave when I show my face." Shen Yue thought of an idea.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Do you want to be so anxious?"

"Today, I only came out with abduction when I listened to you. You can rest assured that I would go to a strange place with abduction by myself?"

Tang Qiaoqiao said: "You think I don't know, you have been following several plainclothes bodyguards, there will be no security problems." He also found several bodyguards for her, but she slowly removed them later.

"No," Shen Yue vowed, "It was there, but today I didn't let them follow."

It is rare for Tang Qiaoqiao to go shopping alone with him, so he didn't let the bodyguards follow.

Shen Yue touched his legs and pretended to be pitiful: "Hey, do you think it is a burden to go shopping with me? I know I'm a trouble."

"I want to be thunderous and thunderous." Tang Qiaoqiao swears, holding up four fingers, "Don't say anything, let's go!"

Shen Yue secretly delighted.

Von Manjoo’s place is quite romantic. It is a floating restaurant built on wooden stakes. The white restaurant and the blue sky and sea complement each other, which is very beautiful.

Tang Qiaoqiao watched Shen Yue get out of the car in the car. After a few steps, he greeted a few men and women to pick him up. The leader was Feng Man, and the one in the winter was still in a strapless tulle dress.

Feng Manxing rushed up to help Shen Yue, but he avoided it.

Feng Man smirked: "I should have made an appointment with you in advance, but we were worried that you might not be able to stay in Hainan for long. I didn't expect you to actually come."

Shen Yue's face was faint: "Old classmates invite me, why didn't I come?"

"Right, I said that Shen Yue would definitely come," one of the men laughed. "This class reunion is thanks to Feng Man's organization. Otherwise, we have been flying around the world all year round. It is really rare to get together."

"That is to say, especially Shen Yue is the busiest among us. It is still the face of Feng Man who can invite him." Another person agreed, and he was praising Feng Man both inside and outside.

Shen Yue remained untouched.

Someone said: "Let's stop standing outside, let's go in."

So everyone walked towards the restaurant, and Shen Yue and Feng Man walked behind.

Shen Yue glanced back, and the car was gone.

Tang Qiaoqiao ran too fast, a woman with no conscience.