Chapter 61:

The director had an opaque box beside him. He patted the box and said: "There are eight **** in the box, divided into four colors: red, blue, yellow and white, and the same color is drawn as a group."

There are six resident guests in "Wisdom Chong Chong Chong", but this time there are two people who asked for leave on business, plus four flying guests, for a total of eight people, that is to say, it is a group of two.

The resident guests were very humble, saying that they would let the new flying guests draw first.

"Then I will be the first one." Feng Tian is the youngest of this group. As the saying goes, newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. They are the first to draw and draw a small red ball.

She turned around triumphantly and ran to Shen Liang's side: "Brother Shen Liang, hurry up. We are in the same team when we draw red. The chance of drawing first is higher."

"It's reasonable." Shen Liang squinted at Tang Qiaoqiao, pumping early, and the chances of not being in the same team with Tang Qiaoqiao are greater.

Tang Qiaoqiao heard their conversation and wanted to tell them that the probability of drawing first and then drawing is the same.

However, what Shen Liang drew was a small yellow ball, and Feng Tian stomped his feet in annoyance.

Immediately afterwards, Chen Qing took Tang Qiaoqiao and walked over.

Chen Qing drew first and got the blue ball.

When Tang Qiaoqiao went up to draw, Chen Qing kept cheering on the side: "Blue! Blue! We are the invincible sisters who swept the audience today when we draw blue."

Although Chen Qing's nickname is full of strong second-degree atmosphere, Tang Qiaoqiao also hopes to draw blue. In short, don't team up with Shen Liang. She wants to be opponents with Shen Liang.

Tang Qiaoqiao reached into the box, took out a small ball, held it tightly in the palm of his hand, and then slowly opened the palm of his hand.

At this time, not only her heart was lifted, but Shen Liang was also nervously looking intently.

I saw a bright red ball staying in her palm.

Tang Qiaoqiao choked silently.

There was no team with Shen Liang, but it didn't feel great to be with Feng Tian. Feng Tian looked at her with deep hostility.

Shen Liang was really relieved.

Last time he was not familiar with the environment because he was in the countryside. Now this is not a rural area, there are no local pigs, no big white geese, he will never lose to Tang Qiaoqiao like last time.

Feng Tian's face was sulky, and she had never expected Tang Qiaoqiao to become a group. But turning around to think about it, she can teach Tang Qiaoqiao to vent her anger for Shen Liang's brother.

Chen Qing hugged Tang Qiaoqiao and said in an extremely tragic tone: "This is the last embrace between the two of us. From then on, we are enemies of antagonism. I will not be soft."

Don Qiaoqiao:...

The director looked at the wonderful expressions on the faces of the four flying guests today, with wide grins.

Interesting, everyone is terrifying!

Don't worry about the ratings.

Then there was another resident guest well-known actor Ma Zhen who drew the blue ball and became teammates with Chen Qing, while Shen Liang joined a resident female guest on the team.