Chapter 7:

The vegetable market is bustling with people.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the dazzling array of ingredients, his eyes brightened.

Wei Yiqi followed her closely and asked in a low voice, "Sister Qiaoqiao, what are we going to buy?" He was still at a loss as to what he was going to do.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Do you know how to cook?"

Wei Yiqi shook his head shyly: "I can only make instant noodles." If there is no seasoning bag, he can only eat noodles.

"You can't do this. A man has to learn how to cook before a woman likes it. Today, my sister will give you a kitchen enlightenment."

Wei Yiqi was a little dumb: "Oh, good."

[Grass (a kind of plant, I think what Tang Qiaoqiao said is very reasonable, he asks women to cook for everything) [Yes, my criterion for finding a man is to be able to cook]

[Wei Yiqi was completely led by Tang Qiaoqiao by his nose, silly] Tang Qiaoqiao and Wei Yiqi walked around the vegetable market and found the grain, oil and food section. First, they put all kinds of condiments and spices such as the most basic oil, salt, sauce and vinegar. Buy it all.

While shopping, she gave Wei Yiqi Kepu: "This cooking wine and sesame oil are all necessary, remember?"

"I see." Wei Yiqi suddenly felt like he was going to school, and only hated that he didn't bring a notebook with him.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Boss, give me another 20 kilograms of flour, a bag of yeast, and a bag of baking powder."

"Good."

The boss thoughtfully packed the things Tang Qiaoqiao bought in a large cardboard box, taped them tightly on the four sides, and then wrapped two ropes to carry them.

Tang Qiaoqiao finished his calculations and put away his wallet, then he mentioned that he proudly prepared to move on to the next goal.

With empty hands, Wei Yiqi said quickly: "Sister Qiaoqiao, I'm coming, you can't hold it."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Tang Qiaoqiao easily picking up the cardboard box with one hand.

Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes slowly moved from Wei Yiqi's a little bewildered face to his hand carrying the cardboard box.

How could her hands be so fast, she completely forgot that there were 20 catties of flour in the carton, and various bottles and cans, which added up to at least 30 catties.

She rolled her eyes, and suddenly staggered, and the carton fell heavily on the ground.

"No wonder, I feel so laborious to carry it, it's too heavy."

Wei Yiqi: "Yes, just leave this kind of physical work to a man like me, and your delicate girls can't handle it."

"Yes, yes, I'm a pretty girl," Tang Qiaoqiao was excited from the embarrassment in an instant, and gave a thumbs up, "I can look at people, very good."

Wei Yiqi didn't understand why she praised herself so well. She was praised anyway, so he smiled shyly.

Then Tang Qiaoqiao went to buy ten kilograms of pork belly, specially selected three fat and seven thin ones, and let the boss grind them into two big roots, pork tube bones.

The two of them had another round in the vegetable market and bought some miscellaneous things.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked around the market, and finally pointed to a place and said, "There is still something missing, go there."