Chapter 84:

Sugar Rabbit knew that Tang Qiaoqiao was going to participate in the New Year's Eve concert. He had snatched the tickets early and decided to give Tang Qiaoqiao the best support. And Shen Yue also sat in the VIP box, with a refrigerator in the box, everything you can eat and drink, facing the stage, the viewing angle is particularly good.

"Boss, sister-in-law's fans are all there." Li Ji pointed to somewhere in the audience and said.

Shen Yue looked over, and there were still a lot of sugar rabbits coming, holding a support light sign in his hand. At the current concert, fans will put up light cards, which is a symbol of popularity.

"By the way, the boss is for you." Li Ji picked up the bag at his feet, took out something and handed it to him.

Shen Yue was puzzled: "This is?"

Li Ji smiled and said: "I ran into my sister-in-law's fans when I just entered the venue. They gave me a few hand frames and this headband, which will shine on my head. It's fun."

"We gave two, so we happened to be one of us." Li Ji put it on as he said, and the headband was flashed with three big pink characters of "Tang Qiaoqiao".

Shen Yue looked at the font, which he wrote for the fan club.

Although he wrote it, but let him wear this thing?

Impossible, too ashamed.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the concert officially began.

Shen Yue looked at the man on the stage who was jumping and singing, and his face was full of disgust.

"You can make a debut even if you sing so badly, no one in the entertainment industry?"

Li Ji watched it with gusto: "I think it's not bad. It's okay to listen to the excitement, and that person is very popular."

Shen Yue glanced at him: "You should improve your taste. Poor aesthetics will affect the future development of our company."

Li Discipline's grievances, is it possible to fight with these eight poles?

If he doesn't like watching this kind of performance, he might as well watch the live broadcast at home. Wouldn't it be better to wait until Tang Qiaoqiao comes out and then adjust the channel? There is no need to torture his ears.

Li Ji said: "Boss, I think since my sister-in-law is in the entertainment industry, you should also know some of the popular little fresh meat Xiaohuadan, so that you can have a conversation with your sister-in-law."

Shen Yue's tone was cold: "No, I'm not interested in other people."

Shen Yue is indeed not interested in anyone other than Tang Qiaoqiao, he can pick out the thorns by watching anyone's performance.

Almost all of the next few performances were spit out by Shen Yue. It was either "Magic Sound Through Brain" or "Singing To Death" series.

Li Ji thought, in fact, Tang Qiaoqiao was not good at singing.

The concert gradually reached halftime, and the atmosphere in the venue became more and more enthusiastic. The girl group that Xiaowei belongs to finally came out and brought a cute style performance, which caused the audience to scream again and again.

However, Tang Qiaoqiao was not among them, she played in the second song.

During this performance, Shen Yue had been absent-minded until they finished singing and sat down on the platform before he began to look at the stage intently.

Before long, the girl group changed their clothes and returned to the stage, but the stage was very dark at this time, and only the audience who were close could see who was on the stage.