Chapter 37:

The crew of "Our Family" is the most harmonious crew that Director Wu has encountered since he was a director. There was no scoring, no fans, no actors bringing their own screenwriters to change the script and other messy things. The shooting has been very smooth.

The only minor trouble is that he has to come out from time to time to supervise the actors to control their mouths, and to maintain a photogenic figure.

As a result, the hotel gym where the crew is located has been very busy recently. The actors of the "My Family" crew went crazy after the play. The hotel staff was particularly moved to see how dedicated the actors are.

However, what they thought in their hearts was that as long as I threw up the calories quickly, the obesity could not keep up with me, and they could eat more meals made by Tang Qiaoqiao tomorrow.

However, Tang Qiaoqiao, the culprit, doesn't need to go to the gym to throw meat at all.

It was another day when the sky was clear.

Tang Qiaoqiao and Chen Qing are going to film a scene of entering the city. The sisters rarely enter the city once. They are shopping around with food and cloth tickets. Unexpectedly, they meet a few rogue gangsters in the alley. Follow the script. It's the hero's turn to save the beauty.

Although the plot is vulgar, it has been tried and tested.

The two young men who arranged to molest the sisters were performed by two young male groups. They had not graduated from acting school, but just took advantage of the free time to run in the crew.

I don’t know if it’s because Chen Qingying’s name is too big, or Tang Qiaoqiao’s shocking kick is too impressive. The two male groups are unable to make a good part of the scene. They are not satisfied with how to shoot Director Wu. It’s not that they dislike them The actions are too restrained, that is, their expressions are not open enough to scold them.

NG over and over again, the male group acting became more and more nervous by the director's scolding, his eyes didn't dare to look at Tang Qiaoqiao, his cheeks flushed, and the male protagonist waiting on the side was delayed in getting the chance to play.

Tang Qiaoqiao's "Help" also yelled over and over again, feeling that he had been screaming for a long time lonely.

The temperature was high, everyone was a little impetuous after shooting for so long. When the director called to stop again, the atmosphere fell into anxiety. One of the male group actors lowered their heads and twitched their shoulders, as if they were almost crying.

"Men have tears and don't flick them lightly. I didn't cry for the one who was molested for a long time," Tang Qiaoqiao patted the boy's thin shoulders, "Well, let me show you my Down's food performance method. "

Group Acting & Chen Qing: What is it, how can performance have more to do with food?

Tang Qiaoqiao: "I will play with her again."

"Me?" Chen Qing, who was named, pointed at herself, blinked, and suddenly became excited, "Okay."

Tang Qiaoqiao regarded Chen Qing as the object of teasing and forced her into the corner, leaning on the wall with one hand, staring straight at the woman from top to bottom.

Chen Qing entered the play very quickly, pulling her collar tightly with her hands, looking terrified.

"You... what do you want to do to others?"

Tang Qiaoqiao: Sister, are you a rejection or an invitation?

"You don't think of her as a big star," Tang Qiaoqiao said to the male group, "but think of her as a kind of food."