Chapter 10:

"You are not a female star here."

Shen Yue didn't know what was going on. He got up early in the morning and felt upset. He was even more panicked when he saw Tang Qiaoqiao's brilliant smiling face.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know, so: "Did you take the wrong medicine?"

She didn't offend him.

"You just took the wrong medicine," Shen Yue was angry, "I remind you to remember your identity. You were walking outside all day yesterday. Why didn't you make breakfast when you came back?"

"I wanted you to eat so hard before, but now you are so proactive?"

"Stop talking nonsense, I'm hungry."

"Then what do you want to eat? Is the pan-fried buns good? I sold them well yesterday. Have you watched the show?"

Shen Yue's anger became even worse when he heard it: "Don't pan fried buns, no buns, and no spicy soup."

Tang Qiaoqiao was happy: "Ha, you still watched it."

Shen Yueren can't bear it: Is this the point?

He sneered: "Whoever has time to watch that bad show, hurry up and cook, remember, don't make fried buns."

Dog men are really hard to serve.

Tang Qiaoqiao snorted, today you are ignorant of me, and tomorrow I will make you unable to climb high.

Although Shen Yue's anger is inexplicable, but the increase in fans still makes Tang Qiaoqiao extraordinarily happy. She was in a good mood and had a particularly good appetite, so she decided to make pancakes with no trouble.

The pancake fruit uses traditional mung bean noodles. Add water and make a delicate batter. Spread it into a pancake. Knock two eggs. Use a spoon to gently break the film of the egg. Quickly mix the egg white and egg yolk on the pancake. When the egg is about to be cooked or immature, sprinkle with chopped green onion, pick up the dough with both hands, turn it over and continue baking.

The noodles are brushed with sauce. The sauce is made with sweet noodle sauce, fermented bean curd and homemade hot sauce. It is spicy and rich in flavor.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't add grate, but fried fried dough sticks in advance, golden and soft.

It's not enough to wrap the fried dough sticks. The deep-fried tenderloin on the outside is crispy and the inside is tender. Two slices of emerald green lettuce are added, and the last one is folded in half.

This luxurious version of the pancake fruit, you can’t hold it with one hand, you have to hold it in both hands, and bite it down. The glutinous dough, the crispy dough sticks, the tender tenderloin, the fragrant sauce, and the freshness of lettuce are perfectly blended. Together.

The so-called one-day plan is in the morning, and you have to start with a pancake fruit.

Tang Qiaoqiao took a bite and thought of the newly-increased fans, so he took a picture of the pancake fruit in his hand as a benefit to share with the fans.

Tang Qiaoqiao v: "Today's breakfast, a luxurious uls version of pancakes with double eggs, tenderloin and fritters!"

[The food crit in the early morning, poor I can only eat dry bread (cry) [The pancake fruit is missing a big bite, I can imagine Jojo biting it down hahaha] [Why only one is revealed Hand, look at the face, look at the face]

[Suggest that Qiaoqiao can take a short video or live the duck next time]

Video, live broadcast? This idea seems to be good, Tang Qiaoqiao remembered it in his heart.