Chapter 33:

Humans are sometimes very contradictory animals, and the more they want to eat high-calorie foods in the middle of the night. After Tang Qiaoqiao finished making scallion chicken and lotus root tongs, he wanted to add a dessert-toasted sweet potatoes.

She washed the two sandy sweet potatoes and cut them into a hob shape. Put it in the hot oil left over from the fried lotus root folder just now, and fry on a medium-low heat until the surface of the sweet potato is golden brown, and the chopsticks can be taken out when it is pierced through.

The most important thing about toasted sweet potatoes is the heat when boiling the syrup. The syrup can't be pulled out early, and the syrup is bitter and sticky late.

Tang Qiaoqiao started a new pot of oil, poured the sugar into a low heat and simmered slowly. Stir gently while boiling to prevent the bottom from mashing. When the white sugar becomes light brown and has dense small bubbles, the syrup is ready.

Then stir-fry the sweet potatoes in the pot so that each piece of sweet potato is evenly covered with syrup before being out of the pot.

Tang Qiaoqiao moved the mobile phone and the live broadcast stand to the living room. Before, she would basically turn off the camera after cooking at home. Today, she will not only make dishes, but also come to a recently popular food broadcast.

Tender and yellow chicken with scallion oil, salt and pepper lotus root clamp, toasted sweet potatoes, and a bowl of beef ball soup boiled in broth are neatly placed on the table.

Tang Qiaoqiao adjusted his angle to ensure that he and the four dishes could enter the country.

[Qiao Bao is going to start eating and broadcasting at night? The heat is going to explode]

[Why is Jojo so energetic, not sleepy? 】

[I’m sleepy or sleepy, I’ve got up and instant noodles, otherwise I’ll be greedy to death] After Tang Qiaoqiao sits down, he smiles sweetly: "Are many of you already lying on the bed? Talk to you guys."

"Okay, let's start eating."

Tang Qiaoqiao first put the chopsticks down is the candied sweet potato, this dish should be eaten while it is hot. The lumpy sweet potatoes were built into a hill, wrapped in a crystal clear brushed sugar coating, and the sweet potatoes inside were glowing with golden color.

"Pull a sweet potato for you to see."

She picked up a piece of sweet potato and lightly brushed it. The sugar silk was half a meter long, the smallest part was like a strand of hair, still unbroken.

She put the sweet potatoes in cold water and put them in the mouth.

"Kacha..."

The sound of sugar-coated crushing was clearly captured by the microphone and passed into everyone's ears in the live broadcast room.

"The skin is crispy, and the sweet potatoes are soft and very sweet," Tang Qiaoqiao commented while eating, "Just out of the pot, it's still a bit hot inside."

[Take it away, I can't stand the bird anymore]

[Sweet potato is so crispy, it tastes delicious when you look at it]

[My god, this makes people sleepless]

[Voice control welfare, Joe Qiao’s voice is so good]

"Next, please take care of the chicken with scallion oil."

The chicken with scallion oil is very tender. The method of steaming fully retains the original taste of the chicken. The hot scallion oil is poured back and forth on the chicken skin repeatedly, which adds a special onion fragrance to the chicken. Fresh and mellow, with endless aftertaste.