Chapter 68:

A whole roast duck was quickly solved by Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue. Tang Qiaoqiao added winter melon to the rest of the duck rack to make the soup.

There is some meat on the duck rack, which is already delicious, and the soup with winter melon does not need to add any seasoning, sprinkle a little salt, and boil the soup until the color turns white.

The stomachs of both of them were a little supportive, and Tang Qiaoqiao lay down on the rocking chair placed next to the small vegetable garden, resting while continuing to read the script.

Shen Yue simply moved the plan over, and the two of them were facing the green vegetables in a yard, blowing a small breeze, and no one said anything. They just sat quietly and did their own things, so it was very uncomfortable.

It's just that this kind of happy life won't last long, and Tang Qiaoqiao soon began to prepare for entering the group. It is impossible to make a thriller to experience it personally, so Shen Yue suggested that Tang Qiaoqiao could learn some experience from the classic thrillers in film history.

Tang Qiaoqiao felt reasonable, so he downloaded a lot of thrillers and horror films of various types, and even watched Shen Yue together in the audio-visual room.

Watching horror movies with girls is the second trick Li Ji taught Shen Yue.

However, things were completely unexpected, the scene he was expecting Tang Qiaoqiao to fall into his arms did not appear.

Because Tang Qiaoqiao was not scared, it was Shen Yue himself who was scared.

I don't know where Tang Qiaoqiao got these films, one by one is darker and more frightening.

Shen Yue watched the thriller with Tang Qiaoqiao for a long time, and the little heart was overwhelmed.

And Tang Qiaoqiao, a heartless person who is completely fine, is still there to summarize the routine of the hero and heroine.

She casually said: "These people are going to the suburbs on vacation again, and they can all guess the next plot."

Shen Yue said nothing.

Tang Qiaoqiao wondered why Shen Yue suddenly stopped speaking. She leaned over, looked at him, and saw the corners of his mouth tightly pressed, and asked tentatively: "Aren't you scared?"

"How is it possible," Shen Yue clenched his fists, trying to keep his expression unchanged, "I just think these movies are boring."

"Really?" Tang Qiaoqiao looked suspicious.

Shen Yue said: "You really can't flatter the level of your choice of movies."

"Nonsense, these movies are all obtained from major authoritative lists, and word-of-mouth is leveraged." Tang Qiaoqiao retorted, "It's your appreciation level."

"Don't worry, this one doesn't suit your taste. There are seven or eight more ones next, and there are definitely ones you like."

Shen Yue:...

Seven or eight more?

Gan!

Tang Qiaoqiao was really not afraid when she watched it, but when she turned off the lights to go to sleep at night, her stamina came out.

In the silent and dark room, scenes of horror scenes that had been seen during the day began to flash in Tang Qiaoqiao's mind.

If it's just a simple ghost movie, like Sadako's sister, she won't be afraid at all, but the directors of those classic thrillers are masters of creating a horror atmosphere.