Chapter 5:

Tang Rou paused, with a pure and innocent smile on his face: "Some people say that you wanted to be with Shen Liang yesterday..."

Tang Qiaoqiao cut off her words: "Say hello."

"Say hello?" Tang Rou repeated it blankly, and the lady could hardly keep smiling.

"Otherwise? I just ran into him outside the hotel and wanted to say hello. Who knew he had such a big reaction," Tang Qiaoqiao picked up a spoonful of cream and tasted it slowly on the tip of his tongue. He glanced at her and said, "You are the one who misunderstood. What, how did Shen Liang tell you?"

Tang Rou pressed her lips tightly, what did Shen Liang say?

He triumphantly said that Tang Qiaoqiao wanted to pester him by drunk crazy, so before she had a chance to speak, he knocked her to the ground first.

Tang Qiaoqiao sighed: "I'm also Shen Liang's aunt anyway. He didn't take the initiative to greet me. Even if he didn't take the initiative to greet me, he even threw me down on the street.

Tang Rou:...

Isn't this just opening your eyes and telling lies.

Tang Rou bit her lip: "No matter what the matter is, Shen Liang later felt that he had done something wrong, so he took the initiative to withdraw the hot search."

She looked sincere: "We are always a family."

Worthy of being the heroine, no matter what time she is in front of anyone, she can maintain a pure and innocent appearance.

Tang Qiaoqiao lowered his eyes: "He withdrew from the hot search because he was ashamed. He was afraid that netizens would continue to dig deeper, dig out the relationship between me and his family, and dig out how I married his uncle in the first place."

Tang Rou's eyes flickered: "Sister, I don't understand what you mean."

"We don't want to fight dumb riddles, you know, I know, and Shen Liang knows too. But now that the boat is done, you should be your Miss Tang with peace of mind. Go back and tell Shen Liang that we will be the relationship between the elders and the younger generations. Next time you see me, remember to call out'auntie'."

The reason why the original owner would marry a man who was paralyzed was Shen Liang who was behind the scenes. He hated the original owner, thinking that it was very embarrassing for the original owner to return to the position of the daughter of the Tang family, and the best way was to let the original owner leave.

It happened that his grandmother was superstitious and wanted to find someone to cheer for the paralyzed little son, so he secretly tried to inspire the elders of the Shen and Tang families to reach this marriage. A vulgar woman, a handicapped man, a natural match.

The original owner was sold and thought he was taking advantage.

And Tang Rou knew about this from beginning to end, she didn't participate, but she didn't stop it either.

The bad things are done by others, and the good things are enjoyed by her. This is her personality.

The original owner lacked love since childhood, so he was very jealous of Tang Rou's possession of her parents' love. However, she was in this body now. She was born with a piece of ancient profound iron. If there is anything worthy of nostalgia about this deformed family relationship, let Tang Rou enjoy it alone.

Tang Qiaoqiao picked up the dessert box and raised the corners of his mouth: "I'm leaving now. Drink the coffee slowly. I invite you to my sister."

Tang Rou's expression was extremely ugly.

"Madam, you are back. After you went out, your husband stopped eating and drove the caregiver away. Alas, this is the eighteenth caregiver who has been scolded away."