Chapter 82:

"You can chase Shen Liang fiercely, why can't Shen Yue work?" Tang Qiaoqiao asked Feng Tian back.

Feng Tian took it for granted: "Brother Shen Liang is an idol, the most shining existence on the stage, but the uncle of Brother Shen Liang, I have seen him before, handsome is quite handsome, just cold, not as gentle as Brother Shen Liang ."

Shen Liang is gentle?

Tang Qiaoqiao secretly thought that Shen Yue's superficial skills were doing well, no wonder the exposure of his relationship with Tang Rou did not affect his status.

Tang Qiaoqiao said, "How can I become blind at a young age?"

"You are blind," Feng Tian retorted, turning around and adding, "The key is not that you are blind alone."

Tang Qiaoqiao is unclear so: "What do you mean?"

"Look at that." Feng Tian pointed his finger.

Following the direction of Feng Tian's finger, Tang Qiaoqiao looked over and saw that Shen Yue didn't know when he would appear in the venue.

Shen Yue's appearance obviously caused quite a sensation. Li Ji pushed him for a few steps, and there were already a group of people coming up to greet him.

Shen Yue had been silent for more than a year because of a leg injury in a car accident. It was only recently that he began to show up. Those who invested and cooperated with Shen or Aoxing, or who wished to fudge, naturally followed suit.

Shen Yue nodded at the crowd politely, and finally got rid of the entanglement, he found Tang Qiaoqiao's place in the crowd.

Li Ji bent over and put it in his ear and said, "Boss, if you are looking for your sister-in-law now, will she be upset? There are many gossip reporters in the venue."

Shen Yue whispered: "No, I was originally the producer of her movie. It is normal to have communication."

Li Ji's belly slander, these two really know how to play.

At this time, a woman suddenly blocked his vision, and Shen Yue raised his eyes.

"It's you."

Next to Shen Yue stood a woman with big wavy hair in a **** long dress. Tang Qiaoqiao could see her profile face and smiled like a flower at Shen Yue.

"Do you know who she is?" Feng Tian asked.

Tang Qiaoqiao shook his head.

"She was a classmate of Shen Yue when he was studying abroad."

Tang Qiaoqiao said in surprise: "How do you know so much, don't you just focus on your brother Shen Liang?"

Feng Tian smiled: "Because she is my cousin named Feng Man, of course I know each other."

Tang Qiaoqiao frowned: "Your family and the Shen family are really related."

"Tell you a secret," Feng Tian looked mysteriously, "I heard that my cousin had chased Uncle Shen Yue before, but she didn't."

"Really?" Tang Qiaoqiao looked curious while holding his chin. This Feng Man had a beautiful and good figure, and she was still a veritable daughter, so how could Shen Yue look down on it.

"She is back in China now, maybe she will continue to chase Uncle Shen, oh, you are under a lot of pressure." Feng Tian looked at the excitement.

"What pressure do I have?" Tang Qiaoqiao said funny.

Feng Tian: "My cousin is very good. What if she snatches Uncle Shen away?"

Tang Qiaoqiao tilted his head to look at her: "Shen Yue is not my property, what do you do with me."