Chapter 13:

Is there anything more desperate than a Chinese pepper shell stuck in your throat?

Yes, it is half a pepper shell.

Half of the pepper shell is buckled upside down at the base of the tongue, and it is tightly attached like a squid.

It's like sneezing but not being able to squeeze it out, it's maddening but helpless.

When the netizens knew that Tang Qiaoqiao was stuck by the pepper shell, the barrage of the live broadcast room was silent for a few seconds, followed by a lively "hahahahaha" flashing past the screen.

[Haha Jojo overturned the car during the first live broadcast, and the reason for the overturn is still hydrogen] [I feel the same way, I will not say that I was stuck in a pepper shell for a month] [Jojo listened to me, hurry up and swallow a big mouthful Rice, swallow]

[The useless peppercorn shell is too small. Qiao Qiao tried my method and made a "heitu" sound to make the throat vibrate. The test is effective] [If it doesn't work, go to the hospital. If the card is too long, it may get inflammation ( I swear I didn't laugh hahaha] Tang Qiaoqiao turned the barrage, frowning.

As a result, netizens saw her swallowing rice for a while, drinking water for a while, and tossing down several times. The prickly ash shell did not go down, her face was flushed with redness, her eyes were flushed, and the teardrops were spinning, making her especially affectionate.

Tang Qiaoqiao wanted to cry without tears: "Is there any way?"

For the first live cooking, she especially wanted to leave fans with a beautiful image of a lady. Why did she overturn?

What made her even more depressed was that immediately after the live broadcast room:

[Xiaoxiao rewarded a gold coin]

[The lazy lamb rewarded a handful of fireworks]

[The blue card who wanted to eat Jojo’s food rewarded 50 hearts]

Don Qiaoqiao:...

Netizens are really poisonous.

Blue Card went in the first time Tang Qiaoqiao started the live broadcast. I wanted to watch Tang Qiaoqiao cook and serve food, but he didn't expect to witness the whole process of Tang Qiaoqiao's rollover.

While giving a reward to Tang Qiaoqiao, she quickly cut the video and posted on Weibo: "Go and watch Tang Qiaoqiao’s live broadcast. I am almost laughing. Tang Qiaoqiao is performing one hundred ways to take out the pepper shells. I may have become a female sand sculpture artist. ."

As soon as the Blue Card Weibo was released, Tang Qiaoqiao's live broadcast room suddenly flooded with a large number of netizens, and the number of viewers rose from a few hundred at the beginning to several thousand, and it is still rising.

[I’m here, did Qiaoqiao take out the pepper shells? 】

【Sightseeing check-in】

[Look at it, Tang Qiaoqiao got stuck in the pepper shell and got a hot search on his throat]

[Laughing and crying, my idol has strange hot search skills]

It's over, everyone is laughing haha.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't dare to read the hot search on Weibo. The image of Jiao Didi that she was dedicated to creating encountered Waterloo for the first time.

"What are you doing?"

Just as Tang Qiaoqiao sighed, Shen Yue didn't know when he came over in a wheelchair and stopped at the kitchen door.