Chapter 28:

Tang Qiaoqiao shook his head and reminded himself that he could not be moved by beauty, they were just a couple in name. After his leg was cured, they always wanted to get rid of this abnormal relationship.

"It's done, you wipe it yourself."

She threw the towel to Shen Yue and hurried back to the room to change her clothes.

Shen Yue held the towel, stroked her smooth chin, and wondered whether she was shy in an instant.

Tang Qiaoqiao put on a black dress, combed her long curly chestnut hair on the side of her shoulders. The lipstick was wine-colored, with a little rose tone, which didn't look particularly ostentatious, but the momentum came out as soon as she opened her lips.

When Tang Qiaoqiao came out after dressing up, Shen Yue had changed his clothes and waited for him in the living room.

Unlike the casual clothes that he always wore at home, he rarely changed into a formal gray dark-grained suit, waxed his hair, and combed all his bangs.

Although he is still sitting in a wheelchair, the extravagance of his suit is particularly compelling.

Shen Yue raised her eyebrows at Tang Qiaoqiao: "What are you in a daze, let's go."

"Oh." Tang Qiaoqiao took two quick steps forward, "I'll push you."

Shen Yue smiled lightly.

Since Tang Qiaoqiao said on the phone that they would definitely come back, the Tang Da couple, their eldest sons Tang Jian and Tang Rou, have set up a posture for a trial in three halls and waited for Tang Qiaoqiao to come.

About forty minutes later, the housekeeper hurriedly reported: "Miss Qiao Qiao and Mr. Shen are here."

Li Yulan wondered: "Mr. Shen, which Mr. Shen?"

Steward: "It's Mr. Shen Yue."

"Shen Yue is here too!" Tang Da immediately stood up, frowning his eyebrows, "Why is he also here? Didn't he mean that he hasn't gone out for a long time?"

Tang Rou was also astonished. Did Shen Yue really care about Tang Qiaoqiao to this point? No, she would rather believe that Shen Yue was taking Tang Qiaoqiao to Xingshi to inquire about the crime.

Li Yulan looked calm and unable to do it: "Come on, what a disability is afraid of? You still treat him as the unbelievable Shen Yue from the past, it's ridiculous."

Tang Rou rolled her eyes secretly at her attitude.

Tang Da felt a little uneasy and asked the butler to invite people in.

Not long after, Tang Rou pushed Shen Yue and appeared in the living room of the Tang family.

Tang Rou looked amazing when she saw Shen Yue.

Who on earth is it that has spread that Shen Yue has been devastated after a car accident and is already half dead?

The man in front of him was full of spirits, his thin and slender body was wrapped in a tailored suit, and his calm eyes had a staggering light.

He had an aura that Shen Liang didn't have. Shen Liang was a weak chicken in front of him. No wonder he was scared to death when he mentioned his uncle.

Even if this kind of man is in a wheelchair, the chasing women can't be lined up all over the city.

However, when her gaze shifted from Shen Yue to Tang Qiaoqiao beside him, she suddenly felt like a blow.

Almost forgot, there was already a woman beside him, Tang Qiaoqiao. She personally pushed this Tang Qiaoqiao over.

At this moment, she really regretted it.