Chapter 44:

The clear stream in the mountains gurgled, and the trees on both sides were lush.

Under the beauty of this deep mountain, Tang Qiaoqiao, Wei Yiqi, and Xu Yuyi lit a fire on the open space by the creek and skewered fish.

Only when Tang Qiaoqiao took out a stainless steel condiment jar from his waist in a leisurely manner, the two guests present and the photographer who followed were stunned.

Especially Xu Yuyi's eyes were about to stare out, and his expression instantly pleased the netizens in the live broadcast room.

[Xu Shao suspects that his eyes may have a problem at this moment 23333333] [Hahahaha Tang Qiaoqiao so preciously hanging on his waist is actually just a spice jar! ! ! ! ! [As expected of foodie Tang Qiao Qiao Qiao, even in the deep mountains and the most important thing is to eat and drink well] [Qiao Bao always plays cards according to common sense, a serious and funny]

[Please bear with me, my idol’s style of painting is like this (covering my face)] [Actually, as I expected, Tang Qiaoqiao can’t do without eating and eating] [This is a wild survival show, I haven’t played it before. Every family, does Tang Qiaoqiao only bring a condiment jar? ? It's too trivial. If she was doing the task alone, she might even cheat her teammates if she only used the seasoning and farts.] Xu Yuyi also asked this question on the spot.

"You bring this thing to survive in the wild, if you don't have a team with us, wouldn't you even be able to make a fire? At least bring a must-have item."

"Is it difficult to make a fire?" Tang Qiaoqiao asked.

She found a small dry wooden stick and put some fluffy dry grass under the stick. In addition, I found a thinner stick and aligned it vertically with a small hole cut out by her on the stick. Then she started rubbing the small stick with her hands, her speed was so fast that the others seemed to see a afterimage.

In a short while, blue smoke appeared on the wooden sticks, and a few sparks popped up from time to time. As the sparks fell on the withered grass at the bottom, the flames were strung up all at once.

Xu Yuyi was completely convinced this time: "From now on I will call your father."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Thank you, but I can't give birth to a son as old as you."

Xu Yuyi licked his face and said, "How can you do everything? I have never met a girl like you by my side."

Tang Qiaoqiao answered him blankly: "Every girl is unique. Of course you haven't seen me like me before you didn't know me."

[Hahahaha Xu Yuyi failed to tease, Tang Qiaoqiao’s daughter is straight] [I took back the words that Tang Qiaoqiao would cheat his teammates just now, she is just hanging on the wall] [I understand, others go to the wild to survive, Tang Qiaoqiao goes to the wild Eat and broadcast] Here, Bianwei Yiqi and Xu Yuyi are grilling fish in their hands, and Tang Qiaoqiao is not idle, picking three thicker bamboo tubes. The two sides are closed, a hollow is dug out in the middle, the lid is kept, and it is placed in the middle of the two stones, and the bottom is on fire, acting as a temporary small pot.

Tang Qiaoqiao's whole set of actions when handling the bamboo tube was so smooth and smooth, even though Xu Yuyi brought that saber, he didn't actually think carefully about its use.

But the saber got into her hand, and it was simply played out.

In front of Tang Qiaoqiao, he and Wei Yiqi are simply kindergarten children, the kind who just entered the kindergarten.

Tang Qiaoqiao sliced ​​and washed the plump turtle and cut it into pieces. The bamboo tube was slightly heated.

She took out the magic seasoning jar, turned the direction of the bottom, and poured a little oil into each bamboo tube.