Chapter 12:

"Shen Yue's legs are only temporary. He will definitely stand up again in the future, but some people have no respect and arrogance, and they are just two-legged beasts alive."

Tang Qiaoqiao put his hands on his knees without moving his posture, but Shen Liang's awe-inspiring gaze suppressed Shen Liang for a while.

Hu Hong couldn't bear it, and even scolded her son as a brute in front of her, or even scolded her in.

She frowned and said angrily: "Tang Qiaoqiao, you are too presumptuous, I am your elder, I haven't left yet."

"Don't try to provoke right and wrong and deliberately separate the relationship between their uncles and nephews. In the final analysis, they are the real relatives, and you are just an outsider. It was our Shen family who bought it for joy. Don't be shameless. I thought you were the hostess here.

"I can replace you anytime I want."

Hu Hong's arrogant face is really annoying. No wonder it is not that a family does not enter a family to give birth to a son like Shen Liang.

"Change quickly, speed up, this kind of smelly family, she won't be scarce."

Before Tang Qiaoqiao could say this sentence in his heart, the phone on the coffee table rang suddenly.

Tang Qiaoqiao answered the phone, and it was actually an internal call from the upstairs by Shen Yue.

He only said three words: "Turn on hands-free."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at Hu Hong mother and son and turned on the speakerphone.

Shen Yue's low voice did not fluctuate, as cold as winter frost.

"Get out!"

Hu Hong and Shen Liang were shocked, they hurriedly looked up, trying to find Shen Yue's figure.

Did he hear all their conversation just now?

Hu Hong let out a cold sweat. Didn't he mean that he was half dead without eating or drinking? Why is he still so full of breath?

The corner of Tang Qiaoqiao's mouth raised: "Have you heard? Let you go."

Shen Yue was spoiled by his father and mother Shen in the palm of his hand since he was a child, and he developed a stubborn and resolute character. The family, including his eldest brother, were a little bit disgusted with him.

Shen Liang was very afraid of this little uncle. The two were not much younger. From childhood to adulthood, he grew up in the shadow of Shen Yue.

Hu Hong and Shen Liang heard the devilish voice, and they ignored Tang Qiaoqiao's quarrel and walked outside the door embarrassedly.

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled happily: "My nephew, go slowly and don't give it away."

The mother and son Hu Hong just stepped out of the gate, and the gate closed with a "clang".

When Hu Hong left the villa, his beating heart gradually calmed down: "This kind of uncultivated wild girl, stay away from her in the future."

Shen Liang complained about his mother: "I said not to come, you have to come. That woman is a lunatic, and now even my uncle is mad, and she has become disapproved."

"You are so embarrassed to say, I ask you, what is going on with Tang Rou? If you two dare to lie to me and I find out, don't blame me for not acknowledging it."

Shen Liang defended with a guilty conscience: "She is a good daughter, what can happen to her, it's all nonsense by Tang Qiaoqiao."

Hu Hong didn't believe his son's words very much. People in love were blind, thinking that he would have to find someone to check the tricks.