Chapter 35:

"Comfortable?"

"improvise."

"What about here?"

"Go down a bit."

"Is it here? Do you need to work harder?"

"Well, work harder."

"Do you feel it?"

"No."

Tang Qiaoqiao slapped Shen Yue's calf once: "I don't feel it, so what are you clamoring for?"

"You don't work hard, how do I know if I feel?" Shen Yue stretched out on the recliner, his legs stretched out on the mat, watching Tang Qiaoqiao's hands dance on his injured leg like a piano.

Tang Qiaoqiao frowned and mumbled: "No, I have been acupuncture and massaged so many times, why is it still not at all?"

Is it because her spiritual power hasn't been injected enough, or is she not eating enough to make up?

Shen Yue is a little weak, but he actually feels it. He can feel a slight tingling sensation in his legs every night recently, as if he has returned to the stage of long bones in his youth.

But he didn't want to tell her, because Tang Qiaoqiao seemed to be particularly concerned about the progress of his leg recovery, as if he had to make a decision once he was cured.

"I want to ask Dr. Liu to come over and do a comprehensive examination for you." Tang Qiaoqiao spoke slowly. Dr. Liu is the only doctor in China who has participated in the whole process of Shen Yue's leg treatment. He knows his condition very well.

"Don't get into it," Shen Yue sat up straight, "I have said many times that I don't see a doctor."

"Let Dr. Liu do an examination so that we can also know if your legs have recovered a little after this period of treatment." Although she has spiritual power now, she can't see the changes in his body through the naked eye. If you have a specialization in the industry, it is better to find a doctor.

More importantly, she was going to film in a field in a few days, and Wang Ma didn't understand anything. She asked Doctor Liu to help him do some rehabilitation, so she was relieved.

Shen Yue: "I don't see it, don't do it."

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't accept it softly, and said stiffly, "Then I won't make anything for you in the future."

Shen Yue was speechless, he wanted to be spineless and said that he would not eat if he didn't eat, but he just didn't.

He was silent for a moment, and said: "Even if you want to, I'm afraid you won't be able to."

"Why, he is not your family doctor, does he always treat your family?"

"It used to be," Shen Yue smiled self-deprecatingly, "It's just that because I called him a quack, he said he would never come again."

Dr. Liu and the Shen family have known each other for a long time, especially with Shen Yue’s father. He was once a top doctor in China, and even now he retires, he often goes to some well-known hospitals for medical treatment. He likes to study intractable diseases. Such high-level doctors have a little temperament and hope that the patient must listen to him. If he dares to make trouble with him, his temper will be more aggressive than the patient.

At the beginning, Shen Yue was paralyzed in a car accident, and seeing all over the world was still fruitless. After returning to China, Dr. Liu suggested that he should be treated with his own research method.

But at that time, Shen Yue had already lost all his thoughts, was tortured, and didn't trust anyone, so he quarreled with him face to face several times, especially when he scolded a few words about him as a quack doctor, and Dr. Liu was furious. After asking him to come, he won't come.