Chapter 101: A morning after two years of marriage.

Shen Yue watched Tang Qiaoqiao who had eaten a drawer of soup-filled xiaolongbao, a large bowl of beef and soybean hot powder, a super-thick multi-grain pancake, and was about to get fried dough sticks. Very good."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at him strangely: "I have a good appetite every day." The dough sticks, which are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, are soaked in the beef noodle soup, which is delicious.

"It's been exceptionally good these days," Shen Yue said.

Although Tang Qiaoqiao's appetite is much larger than that of ordinary people, she is not a person who indulges appetite, and it is not that she has to eat herself without a meal.

But in the past half a month, she has obviously eaten a bit more unusually.

When Tang Qiaoqiao heard him, he thought about it, and his chewing speed slowed down.

It seems to have eaten a little bit more.

At this time, Mother Wang walked over with the crystal steamed dumplings that had just been steamed, and heard the conversation between the two of them, and casually interjected: "I used to have my boss, but my appetite suddenly increased."

Crackling.

The chopsticks in Shen Yue's hand fell on the table.

He and Tang Qiaoqiao looked at each other, and a thought appeared in their minds at the same time.

pregnant?

Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue have always taken a casual attitude towards their children, and did not deliberately pursue them. Coupled with Tang Qiaoqiao’s carefree temperament, they were unaware of their late menstrual period, so at first they did not think about it. .

Isn't it more than a week late for her to calculate it like this now.

The next second, Shen Yuehan stopped eating. He put down Tang Qiaoqiao's hand holding the fried dough sticks stiff in the air, leaning on her arm, and said tremblingly: "Go, go to the hospital."

The results of the hospital examination revealed that she was indeed pregnant for more than a month.

Shen Yue was nervous, and was about to put away the work they had at hand, intending to concentrate on staying at home with her for delivery.

Tang Qiaoqiao said, "It's only more than a month, it's still very early to production, it's unnecessary."

Shen Yue carefully touched her belly, still very nervous: "But the doctor said that it would be unstable for the first three months and it would be dangerous."

"Calm, are you pregnant or am I pregnant?" Tang Qiaoqiao could feel that the little life in his stomach is very strong, like her.

On the night of the pregnancy, Tang Qiaoqiao did not have to wait three months like other stars, but directly announced the good news on Weibo.

Netizens sent their blessings one after another, and the sugar rabbits learned that there was going to be a little Joe, and happily held a lottery to give benefits.

Tang Qiaoqiao's work is still as usual, but Shen Yue really pushed most of his work off, and accompanies Tang Qiaoqiao step by step.

When Tang Qiaoqiao was filming, he was sitting and reading books about pregnancy and parenting, and his notes were filled with a book, which was affectionately called by the media: "Wang Wife Stone."

In this way, after ten months of pregnancy, the child of Shen Naitang was born.

The name was taken by the couple together. Originally, Shen Yue wanted to name her daughter "Shen Ai Tang", but Tang Qiaoqiao voted down.