Chapter 98:

The melodious music continued, and a pair of lovers in the room danced quietly. The man is wearing a gray coat and the woman is wearing a beige dress. The orange light hits them, making them very warm.

At this moment, Shen Yue's heart was very full. Tang Qiaoqiao put his head on his shoulder. As long as he lowered his head, he could see the messy hair on Tang Qiaoqiao's forehead, and he could smell a sweet peach scent.

Shen Yue just made a "sniffing" action, and Tang Qiaoqiao felt it.

"I haven't washed my hair yet when I came back today, so don't smell it, if you smell any strange smell, don't say it."

Shen Yue laughed softly: "No, it's peach flavor."

This sentence made Tang Qiaoqiao very useful, and his small head rubbed affectionately on his shoulders, as if he realized that Shen Yue's shoulders were so wide for the first time.

Tang Qiaoqiao is so quiet and soft, Shen Yue is still a bit unaccustomed.

However, after a while, Tang Qiaoqiao said bluntly again: "Can your legs work?"

"You also want to say that you can't ask your men if it's okay, is it hurting your self-esteem?" Tang Qiaoqiao reviewed himself in time, "I'm worried that you can't stand for too long at once."

Shen Yue looked into her eyes: "Not only can I stand well, but I can also..."

Tang Qiaoqiao asked to know his face: "What else can I do?"

"It can still be like this."

After Shen Yue finished speaking, his right hand clasped her under the armpit, and his left hand passed through Tang Qiaoqiao's leg to hug her.

Tang Qiaoqiao was caught off guard and had to hold Shen Yue's neck tightly.

"I was hugged by your princess three times, and now I can finally be ashamed." When Shen Yue said this, he smiled like a child.

"You act like a kindergarten kid, so naive." Tang Qiaoqiao laughed and joked.

Shen Yue did not refute, but took two steps, put Tang Qiaoqiao on the big bed, put his hands on her sides, and stared at her deeply.

"Then we will do something that is not naive."

Tang Qiaoqiao asked loudly: "Do you want to double repair with me?"

Double repair? Is she fascinated by filming TV dramas?

Shen Yue nodded and smiled: "Can you?"

As long as she is a little unwilling, stop here.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked back at him, with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, his eyes did not escape or fear, but joy and curiosity.

She grabbed Shen Yue's tie and pulled it down, leaning close to his ear, with a seductive voice: "It can be, but -"

Before he finished speaking, Shen Yue suddenly felt a whirlpool, and he was pushed onto the bed. Tang Qiaoqiao turned against the defense, straddling him.

"This matter has to be led by me."

Tang Qiaoqiao put his hands on his chest and looked at him condescendingly.

Shen Yue laughed so that his chest trembles, then spread his hands and lay flat, as if letting you come.

"You come." He wondered if Tang Qiaoqiao would at all.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at the man, feeling that he was underestimated.

She bent down, leaned to Shen Yue's chin, and took a bite. The other party suffered a lot of pain, and she smiled so that she showed her pointed tiger teeth.