Chapter 60:

The wake-up ringtone recorded by Tang Qiaoqiao was too hard-core, and was intercepted by her fans and specially made into audio and sent to Weibo for everyone to share, and it was quickly searched.

[The ringtone of hemp egg is just too much needed, I can't wake up even if I set eighteen alarm clocks every day, I will wake up immediately after being frightened by Tang Qiaoqiao] [Hahahaha Tang Qiaoqiao is absolutely absolutely necessary, did she completely forget the charming person she wanted to create? I’ve set it, I’ve broken the jar, I’ve already downloaded it, cut off the beginning, and recorded it for me, I’m really a clever ghost] [I’m asking for the shadow area in the heart of a fan on this list, whether to use or not to use isaquion] Shen Only he knows how big the shadow area in Yu's heart is. Anyway, it will only be more or less.

He watched Tang Qiaoqiao lying on the sofa in the living room, holding a mobile phone with a lollipop in his mouth, and whispering something, with a look of joy.

"What are you looking at?"

Tang Qiaoqiao said with joy: "Count the money."

Successfully fulfilled the task of selling goods on live broadcast, and even because she exceeded the sales volume, several brands really responded to the appeal of netizens and added money to her.

Tang Qiaoqiao accepted it very embarrassedly, and the other party was very refreshing, and soon received the text message of the payment.

Because this was a surprise outside the contract, Tang Qiaoqiao felt as if he had picked up money.

Counting small amounts of money is simply not to be too happy. Please do better in the future for this kind of thing.

Shen Yue looked at Tang Qiaoqiao as a small money fan, with a slightly disgusted tone: "Can you be more reserved? It's all in the eyes of the money."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at him: "Of course you, the young master who was born with a golden spoon, will not understand. Every penny of a social animal is hard-won, what do you know."

He doesn't understand social animals, but what he understands is that the extra money she makes now is equivalent to what he bought with money.

Tang Qiaoqiao said: "Live selling is too profitable. No wonder so many celebrities switch to the sea."

Shen Yue asked casually: "Are you also tempted?"

"Perhaps I will go when I can't mix in the entertainment industry and have no food." Tang Qiaoqiao said casually, and then clicked on Xiaopozhan, "I'm going to record "Zhiyong Chong Chong" in two days, let me see How did you play before."

Recently, Tang Qiaoqiao has received a significant increase in scripts. However, because "Our Family" has not yet been broadcast, the market has not seen Tang Qiaoqiao's performance, so the quality of the scripts handed over is uneven, and most of them are similar to "The Evil Succubus" For small production web dramas such as "The Love of the Three Worlds", both she and Brother Qian felt that they couldn't just fill the numbers.

However, in order to maintain her exposure, before the next drama was confirmed, Qian Ge took over "Zhiyong Chong Chong Chong Chong Chong Chong Chong" for her! "Shen Yue asked: "Where is it recorded?"

Tang Qiaoqiao sipped a lollipop: "The recording location for this episode has not been finalized. The director wants to shoot in Joy Valley, but I heard that this amusement park never lends to variety shows. The director is still fighting for it. If it doesn’t work, he may go. Tianjin City Records."

"Happy Valley?"

"Yes, it's the most famous playground in Beijing."

Hearing the name, Shen Yue turned around and went to the study, dialed Li Ji's number, and asked straightforwardly, "Is there a show that I want to shoot in the Happy Valley?"