Chapter 102:

The despised director is embarrassed.

"Kid, why are you watering the water?"

"Because this is my vegetable field."

"Where are your parents?"

Shen Naitang sighed: "Mom is going to work, but my dad doesn't have a job to accompany my mom."

The director thought to himself that this family is not easy. When a mother supports a family, when a dad actually eats soft food.

"Who asked you to grow vegetables here?" the director asked again.

Shen Naitang said: "It's my mother. As long as I can grow small tomatoes, my parents and I won't be without food."

"Why?"

"Because my mother can't grow vegetables when he is old, and my father can't make any money. If there is no money, there is no food to eat. I can only rely on me to grow vegetables." Shen Naitang said solemnly.

The director and cameraman sighed with emotion: So sad, the children of the poor are in their homes early!

A bodyguard in the dark asked: "Are there any problems with those strangers, do you want to go over and take a look?"

The eldest bodyguard who took the lead said, "No, that's a director who shoots on TV. Let's look at it again."

The director looked at the shovel and the small bucket at the feet of the little girl, and the bucket almost ran out of water.

"I'll help you pick up the water, you can't carry it." Don't look at this bucket of small size, but it is still very difficult for a child with thin arms and legs.

Shen Naitang shook his head slowly: "Thank you, uncle, but Dad said that I can do my own thing, and I can collect water by myself."

With that, Shen Naitang picked up the bucket and walked to the faucet outside the hut.

The director motioned to the photographer to keep up. He thought this doll was so interesting that it would not be childish to put it in a documentary.

The director walked over and said, "Children, you can pick up half a bucket. You can't carry too much."

Shen Naitang said earnestly: "I moved."

The director laughed, this little doll is quite capable.

However, when he saw the little girl lift up a bucket full of water with ease, his expression was stunned.

This is a Hercules, dare to believe that she is still a hidden king.

The director is more interested in her.

"Children, can this little tomato grow up to be eaten by uncle?"

Shen Naitang showed a shallow dimple: "Yes."

"There aren't two ripe ones over there." The photographer said, pointing to a tomato on the other end of the vegetable field.

Shen Nai stood up quickly and asked anxiously, "Uncle, where is it?"

After seeing the direction the photographer's uncle was pointing, she ran over, and indeed two of the tomatoes were already red, but she didn't notice it just now.

It was great, she planted it.

The director asked, "Then can you taste these two tomatoes for uncle?"

Shen Naitang's eyebrows tucked together, and after thinking about it for a while, he said, "I'm sorry, uncle, I promised my mother that the tomato I planted was the first one for her and father to eat."