Chapter 59:

"Comrades, let’s continue to look at the next one, Yunluo brand snail noodles. Everyone has eaten snail noodles. Now the most popular instant food. This brand of snail noodles has ample weight. There are eight packs of ingredients alone. Peanuts, yuba, sour bamboo shoots, dried radishes... Today, you will also receive a marinated egg as a gift."

"You will definitely not suffer a loss if you buy it. You can't tell whether it's delicious or not. You only know if you eat it. My Tang Qiaoqiao's mouth is not deceiving. We will eat it on the spot and show it to everyone."

All the netizens who have just entered Mike's live broadcast room first saw a large bowl of red snail noodles in front of the camera. Tang Qiaoqiao was chatting with fans happily, and at the same time, he kept describing to netizens "the feeling after eating." "

"This noodle is very easy to cook. It will soften in five minutes. It is smooth and chewy. The yuba and peanuts are fried very crisply. It squeaks and squeaks after a bite. A little bit of sweetness." Tang Qiaoqiao soaked the marinated egg in the soup, then stuffed it into his mouth.

"Take another bite of the soup, delicious!" Tang Qiaoqiao looked intoxicated, it was really delicious, "Extra fresh, Amazing!"

"As for the smell that everyone is most concerned about, it is fragrant, fragrant, and rich. The red oil is not particularly spicy but very fragrant. If you want to eat spicy food, you can add hot sauce. Unfortunately, there is no omelette. You can fry it yourself when you go back. Put an egg in. It should be a little burnt on the surface, so it can be filled with the soup and the taste is absolutely perfect."

Tang Qiaoqiao was talking about fans while also introducing products. His little mouth kept babbling, and Mike on the side looked dumbfounded.

Tang Qiaoqiao’s performance broke through his cognition once again. The snail noodles in front of him only took a few bites symbolically. The usual practice is the same. After all, there are many products in the back, and it is impossible to finish each of them, but the bowl in front of her Most of it has gone down.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't think it was enough: "Mike, can you take a few more packs of the duck feet and duck tongues, so they will taste better together in the soup."

Mike nodded in a daze, and took two packets of duck feet and duck tongues from the assistant next to him.

Tang Qiaoqiao opened the packaging bag, soaked the duck feet and tongue in the soup of snail noodles, and put them in the mouth, one by one, with a face of contentment.

[Quack, quack, Tang Qiaoqiao is delicious]

[Who said no, I have cooked snail noodles, I hope my roommates will not come back suddenly, because the whole dormitory is surrounded by the smell] [Oh my god, the whole bowl was eaten by Tang Qiaoqiao, and Mike only took a few bites. , Tang Qiaoqiao is too hard to bring goods] Next, Mike completely gave up the position of the anchor to Tang Qiaoqiao, and acted as a supporting role himself. Tang Qiaoqiao was like a duck and introduced a set of products.

"This pecan is produced in Anhui. It is big and plump, crispy and sweet. It is the freshest. We will ship it as soon as possible."

"If you think it's too boring to eat walnuts so dry, I will teach you to make an amber walnut. Boil the fine white sugar into a brown syrup, thick with small bubbles, and you can add it to the sweet ones. With a spoonful of honey, pour the peeled walnuts into the syrup, mix well, sprinkle a little white sesame seeds, and bake in the oven."

"The crystal clear syrup is wrapped in golden walnuts, which is as beautiful as amber. It is fragrant and sweet, and it is especially crisp after cooling. Whoever eats it will know, you must try it if you have time."