Chapter 56:

In the villa, the atmosphere in the living room is a bit subtle.

Tang Qiaoqiao never thought that Shen Yue's mother would suddenly return to China, and still appear in front of them in this unexpected way.

"Son, I'm back. Are you surprised or surprised?"

Shen's mother didn't know which island she had just returned from. She wore a big beach hat and a gorgeous silk scarf for middle-aged and old women to take pictures.

Shen Yue was obviously surprised at the appearance of his mother: "Why don't you tell me in advance when you are going back to China, so that the driver can pick you up."

Mother Shen took off her hat and silk scarf, and handed them to Mother Wang along with the suitcase by her feet.

"I just want to be surprised. I tell you in advance how boring you are. You will pretend to fool me by then. Don't think I don't know."

Shen's mother added: "Besides, I'm not old enough to know the road. I need a driver to pick me up. You don't know, there are people talking to me on foreign streets. Your mother's charm is undiminished. then."

Shen Yue frowned: "If you don't take care of your body in a foreign country, what are you doing when you come back?"

Mother Shen waved her hand: "At my age, anyone who has no minor problems has already been recuperated a long time ago."

"Big brother knows that you are returning to China?"

"I haven't told him yet, I'll come to you directly." Mother Shen was angry when she mentioned the eldest son, and her ears were too soft. Knowing, she just didn't bother to care about it.

Tang Qiaoqiao stood up as early as Shen's mother came in. Although she had video with her, she couldn't help feeling in her heart when faced with a real person, that Shen Yue's good skin must have followed his mother.

Although the wrinkles on Mother Shen's face could not be concealed, she could tell at a glance that she was a beautiful child when she was young.

I just don’t know how Mr. Shen’s enthusiastic and bold personality could teach such a son who is always stubborn, picky and venomous?

Mother Shen walked straight in the direction of Shen Yue, and Shen Yue sighed helplessly, thinking that his mother was going to have another hug from a long-apart reunion.

But she didn't expect that she ignored her son's wide open arms, and instead walked straight to Tang Qiaoqiao, grabbing her hand, and pulling her to sit down on the sofa.

"I'm going back to China this time mainly to see Qiaoqiao."

Shen Yue:? ? ?

Who on earth is yours?

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at Shen Yue, feeling a little nervous, she hadn't been particularly close to such elders, after all, the original owner's parents were nothing.

Mother Shen looked up and down Tang Qiaoqiao carefully: "I remember I only met you in a hurry before leaving the country. I haven't seen each other for so long, and I look more and more beautiful."

When Tang Qiaoqiao heard this, he couldn't help but feel good, and smiled with his mouth closed: "Madam praised."

"Why are you still called Madam?" Mother Shen said, "You have been married for almost a year. It's time to change your tune."

"Huh?" Tang Qiaoqiao was dumbfounded, and cast his help-seeking gaze at Shen Yue.

Shen Yue frowned slightly, and was about to open her mouth to block her back, Shen mother said again: "I know you have too little contact with me, and I don't feel comfortable for a while, but I'm used to screaming."