6-

She walks along the sidewalk, wearing her tight, lavender dress, with a cigarette in her fingers only moving to her lips sometimes..

She stops when she gets outside the club and stays on the sidewalk to finish her smoke before going in..

When she's almost done, She hears "Got one I can have, Princess?" 

She turns, finding a boy with curly blonde hair smiling at her. He looked nice, Sure.. but not Louis..

She handed him a smoke then her lighter and he lit up before giving her back the lighter..

"What's a pretty princess like you smoking out here alone for?"

Before she could respond to the seductive boy, who she was about to tell off, a familiar voice answered for her..

"She's not alone, She's with me.. so back off, Andy"

The blonde rolls his eyes and walks off. 

The brown haired boy takes the cigarette from Nicky's lips and takes the last drag before it's burnt out, then he tosses it to the ground and steps on it. "Come inside?" She nods and lets him take her hand.. 

They go in.. first, ordering drinks. Then going to the dance floor..

Louis was hesitant to dance.. but either the alcohol in his system, or the way Nicky looked in that dress, or both, made him follow the girl to the floor..

Between hot bodies, against each other, music loud in the room.. Dancing was simple and fun, but Louis rather just get her out of that dress in the bathrooms.

She turned, having her back to the boy, and she started grinding on him. He held her hips and bit and sucked at her shoulder and the back of her neck. She tipped her head, giving him more access to the area under her ear..

Somehow, they ended up in the booths again. This time, sitting right next to each other. Louis' had was up her dress, her mouth pressed into a fine line to control the moans wanting so badly to escape, and her hand was tight on his arm..

She felt her stomach tense after a few minutes and she managed to tell him, without screaming his name, that she was gonna cum.

He finished her off, making her pant and let out quiet whimpers, then he took his fingers out and licked the off. 

She reached down and placed her hand over his tight jeans, already being able to feel his bulge through them..

"Hard for me already?" She teases.

He grabs her hand, rubbing it against himself, then she takes control and continues to unzip his jeans and get his dick in her hand..

As she pumps him slowly, he tries hard to keep his breathing normal..

He watches her sparkling eyes, filled with lust, as she made him feel this way..

After a bit, he started to twitch in her hand and she went faster as he reached his high.

When he was done, she licked her palm clean while he tucked himself back into his jeans and boxers.. They both sat there, acting normal, and she got a cigarette out and lit it since they were aloud to smoke inside. She lit up then took a few drags before passing it to him.

They both enjoyed the feeling nicotine gave them after pleasure..