59-

Louis sat in front of her where Niall had been sitting only a few minutes ago..

She raised her head off her arms and looked up, expecting to see Niall..

But she looked into sky blue eyes instead of ocean ones..

"L-Louis.." She gasped.

"Hey, Nicky.." He tried to smile.. but just kinda didn't..

"What're you doing here?" She asks, obviously confused as to why he's talking to her right now after what she did to him..

"What're you doing here?" He repeats the question. 

"I-I wanted to come to your show.. I'd never missed one.. and.. I thought.. closure.." She rambled

"Oh.. closure.. so.. you're getting over me?" he asked, just trying to understand her situation.

She just kinda stared at him for a few seconds then she said "Honestly? No.. I'm not.."

He nodded slowly then he said "Well.. Honestly.. I'm not over you either.."

"You should be. I fucked up. I hurt you. I broke us apart. You shouldn't even be talking to me right now, I shouldn't be here. I'm just gonna hurt us- Hurt you more.. " She started rambling again, just trying to find the right words but none of it coming out how she wanted it to.

"Nicky.. stop.. stop blaming yourself. Because it wasn't all you...It was Harry. It was you and him both.. and yeah, it was fucked up.. and yeah, I was hurt.. and I am hurt.. But I think I wanna talk about it." He tried reasoning.

"Okay.. Y-yeah.. I wanna talk about it.." She agreed.

"How'd it even happen?" He asked

"He just came in.. and he shut the door.. and he kissed me and I just.. I-I didn't stop it.. fuck, I am so sorry, Louis.. I never m-meant.." She broke off into tears again and covered her face with her hoodie-paws. 

He reached out and took her hands from her face. He held onto both and asked "Do you have feelings for Harry?" 

She shook her head no, with zero hesitation, and she looked him dead in the eyes.

"I have no feelings for him. I don't know why I kissed him back." she answered with all honesty

"And you do have feelings for me?" He asked quieter this time..

"I do.. I love you." She told him while nodding.

"I love you too, Nicky.. but.. I need time."

"Time...Yeah..." she slowly agreed.

"Time to.. I don't know, maybe, talk to Harry.. and sort out some thoughts." He told her as he squeezed her hands gently.

She nodded and asked "Have you.. or anyone.. spoke to him?" 

"No.. I didn't try to.. but Liam and Niall probably did.." 

"I didn't try to either.." She speaks softly

"Yeah.. I heard you went completely off the grid" He tries to lighten the mood.

She nods a little as the corners of her lips tug up just a little.. "Yeah.. kinda did.."

Niall and Liam walk over and the two look up at them.

"I'm going to Harry's tonight.. No one, not even his family, has heard from him. I'm a bit worried.. So I'm gonna go check on him" Liam states

Louis nods and stands from the table, letting Nicky's hands go in the process, and he hugs the shorter haired boy. "Make sure he's alright, Liam.. and thanks for all the support.." Liam claps him on the back gently and they pull away as he says "Of course, Lou.." 

then he turns to Nicky and says "You alright, dear?" Nicky slowly nods then gets up and hugs him aswell. 

"You take care of yourself.." He whispers to her. She nods again. But a pang of guilt hits her heart because she hasn't been.. she hurt herself.. and she doesn't want any of them to find out.

"Love ya" He says 

"Love ya, Li" she says back

Then Niall turns to Liam and says "Text me the details?" and Liam nods then pats Niall's shoulder before leaving..

Niall looks at Nicky and Louis and says "All good? Because I'm so fucking tired and I'd like to go home now.." They all laugh a little then Louis says "Yeah.. all good.. Take her home, Ni"

Louis hugs the blonde and whispers "Take good care of her for me, please.." and Niall nods and mumbles into his shoulder "Sure thing, Lewis

Louis shoves him gently for calling him that then he turns to Nicky and sighs.

"I'll call you.. maybe tomorrow evening.. and we can talk?" He kinda of asked or suggested.

She nodded and said "Okay, sure"

He stared at her for a couple more seconds before reaching out and tucking a little piece of hair behind her ear then backing away and leaving them to go..