21-

After their meal, they left.. and decided to go to Louis' apartment since Nicky had never been there, and well, since they were official now, they figured it best she see it at some point. Why not now? 

As soon as they reached the apartment, Nicky was quite amazed.. it was big. Nice. Fancy but still comfortable.

 Fancy but still comfortable

And finally

And finally.. his room

 his room

The entire house smelled nice... but in Nicky's opinion, his bedroom smelled the best for one reason; It smelled like him. Not just his cologne, but him. 

"This is amazing, Loueh" She tells as she walks over to the bed and presses her hand on it, testing the firmness of the mattress.

"Thanks, doll.. glad you like it" He smiles and walks over to his window and draws the curtains closed a little.

"Whatcha doin?" She asks curiously 

"Well, Just making it a bit darker.."

The tone of his voice makes her know what he's getting at.. She smirks and sits at the foot of the bed. He walks over, standing between her legs, and he tips her chin up to make her look at him in the eyes.

"Fuck, you're so pretty.." He whispers

She smiles.

"You're pretty too, Louis"

They both giggle then he leans down and kisses her lips. She slides back on the bed a little and he follows, climbing on top of her. As they kiss slowly and softly, they both kick their shoes off and continue to crawl to the pillows. Louis tugs the blankets back and they get under them..

He suddenly pulls away from her and asks "So what movie do you wanna watch?" 

The look in his eye and the stupid smile he wore so well told her he was teasing.. and she groaned and berried her face in his chest.

He chuckled and said "C'mon, we can't fuck everywhere we go" 

and her response was "We didn't fuck in the restaurant. We didn't fuck in your car."

They both laugh then cuddle more and Louis turns on his TV. They start watching Shameless on Netflix.. 

After a while, Nicky falls asleep in her boyfriend's arms and he smiles down at her..

"How did I get so lucky?" He asks himself out loud.

"How did we turn into this..?" He asks again..

"How are you so important to me..?" He whispers before falling asleep with his head on hers..