49-

All the boys are coming over to Louis' apartment.. and honestly, Nicky is terrified. 

After last time, everything that happened with Harry, she's scared of what might happen now.

But Louis doesn't seem to be worried at all..

Because he knows he's got this girl's heart and she's got his.. and nothing can come between them..

Nicky is standing in Louis' kitchen. She's waiting for the water to boil in the kettle so she can make everyone a cup of tea. Louis is up in the shower, trying to be done before the boys arrive..

Niall was the first to show up... and of course, he walked over behind Nicky and wrapped his arms around her from behind. She giggled, knowing it was him, and he leaned up and kissed her cheek. 

"Hi, Niall"

"Hello, my gorgeous best friend"

"I thought Liam was your best friend?" Nicky questions teasingly

"Nah.. but don't tell him that.." Niall laughs

"HEY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FAVORITE!!" They hear Liam's voice

Niall detaches himself from Nicky and says "LIAM! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" 

Liam covers his mouth, fake crying, and he says "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME"

Niall runs to the boy and tries reasoning with him then Liam shouts "DAMN YOU'RE TOO CUTE TO HATE!! C'MERE!" 

Liam hugs the blonde and continues cuddling with him. Louis comes down from the shower, dressed but still running a towel through his hair.

"Aww I wasn't invited to the cuddle fest?!" He says, offended, as he notices Liam and Niall.

"NO!" Niall shouts.. then Liam adds "Niall is all mine.. you can't cuddle him."

Then Harry jumps on the two from behind as he just came through the door and he shouts "I WILL CUDDLE WHOEVER THE HELL I WANT! ESPECIALLY NIALL!"

The water boils and Nicky gets the kettle from the stove top and pours the water into cups with tea bags in them..

The boys all go and put whatever amount of tea and milk they want..

Niall steps over to Nicky, kisses her cheek, and says "Thanks, love!" 

Then Liam steps over, kisses her temple, and says "Yeah, you're the best!" 

Then Harry gives her a kiss on the cheek and tells her "The tea is lovely, thanks."

Then Louis sets his tea down, takes her sides, gives her a real kiss, and says "I love you, doll"

and all of the boys turn to them with shocked expressions.

Niall's the first to speak, as usual, and he says "You guys are using the L word?!" 

and Liam asks "When did that start?!" as he motions his free hand at them.

"Uh, like the other night.." Nicky smiled

and Louis added "Yeah, right after we-" Nicky slaps her hand over his mouth, stopping him, and Niall bursts out laughing while Liam just looks grossed out and Harry hasn't spoke the whole time. 

"Anyways!!! let's go watch a movie!" Nicky changes the subject