72-

Niall and Liam were cuddling on the couch while Louis and Nicky shared the chair and Harry made himself a little pallet on the floor. They all had a bowl of popcorn and a drink and the movie that was playing was Tommy Boy.

When that movie was over, Nicky crawled down to the tv and put in the next movie: Grown Ups.

She got back on Louis' lap in the chair and he kissed the top of her head before resting his chin on her head and actually paying attention to the movie..

About halfway through, Harry had fallen asleep in the floor. He was all curled up in the blanket and holding a pillow to his chest. Louis smiled at the curly headed boy and just watched him for a second before turning to look at the small couch.

Niall was laying completely on top of Liam and he was staring at him. Liam was staring at Niall aswell. Liam's hands were slowly rubbing Niall's back and one of Niall's hands were slowly moving across Liam's shoulder, just drawing an invisible pattern with his finger tips.. 

Louis then looked down at the girl in his arms.. His hands were resting on her back and waist, her legs were on either side of his, she was laying her head on his chest, she was watching the movie, and her hands were on his shoulders.

"I love you, doll" he whispered.. he didn't even mean for her to hear him, he just had to say something.. but she heard and whispered back "I love you too" and she shifted her eyes up to look at him.

"You tired yet?" He asked 

"Not really.. just comfortable.. it's good to be with everyone again.." Her eyes had him so in love.. The way she spoke softly about how she felt made him love her with all his heart. 

"It is.. but I wish we were home.." Louis sighed sadly.. 

"we are home" She said

He gave her a slightly confused look

"We're all together, we're happy, we're comfortable, we're safe. That's home." She told him