20-

Nicky woke up to the sound of her shower running..

She sat up in bed, confused, and slowly made her way to the bathroom.. Halfway there, she stopped.. but only because she heard his singing.

She opened the bathroom door and stared at the closed shower curtain.

"Louis! How'd you get in! And why're you showering?!"

"Uh, Don't leave the door unlocked.. and because I smelt like beer and weed.. and the cold water wakes me up."

he popped his head out from behind the curtain and gave me a smile.

"Why at my house though?"

"Because... Join me?"

She undressed then climbed in the shower with him. He leaned down to kiss her lips but she put her hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Why're you in my house at this time? Using my shower without my permission?" 

He grinned and asked "Do I need to explain myself again? I smelled like beer, weed, and sweat. and needed a shower.. and wanted to shower with you"

She leaned in now and kissed him. He smiled against her lips then pulled back and moved her so she was under the cool water. He grabbed soap and put it in his hand then started putting it in her hair. She let out small, happy moans when his fingers massaged her head and played with her hair. They washed out all the soap, then the conditioner, then he took her loofa and started slowly running it over her shoulders where old hickeys were fading.. 

He ran it down her small arms.. then down her sides and stomach. He moved it over her chest and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back into the small, soft kiss.. when he pulled away, he turned her and slowly slid the loofa down her shoulder blades and back. He admired the dimples at the bottom of her spine then dropped the soap covered thing and started gently biting on her shoulder. She gasped and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He gently pushed her forwards and she placed both her hands on the wall as she leaned her front against it.

He had one hand squeezing her butt then he spread her legs and pressed himself against her.. 

She spread her legs further, making it easier for him, and he pushed up into her. 

She gasped at the angle and he started slowly pulling her hips back, making himself go further in her. She moaned and pressed her cheek to the shower wall.. 

He was moving slow but hard each time.. She was a mess and he was loving the way he got to watch her ass jiggle every time his hips slapped against it. 

"Fuck, Nicky.. you're so god damn beautiful.."

She moaned in response and he kept going until she had an orgasm and he pulled out and finished on the shower floor.

When they got out of the shower, they dressed and decided to go for lunch since it was right around noon.. They left in Louis' car, and Nicky couldn't help but love the fact that he kept his hand on her thigh the entire drive to the diner..

When they got out, he got the diner door for her then they chose a small table away from everyone. They sat across from each other, each with a menu in hand.. When Nicky decided on what she wanted, she realized Louis was just staring at her.. Not looking at the menu like he should be. She used her menu to lightly hit him in the face and they both burst out in giggles.

The waitress came over and honestly, Nicky expected her to flirt with Louis.. but the girl started to flirt with her. Nicky knew Louis was amused.. and she probably should've been weirded out or even uncomfortable? But she decided to surprise Louis and flirt right back..

"What can I get for you two today?" She asked, actually just smiling at Nicky the whole time.

Louis ordered first, getting a club sandwich, then she turned to Nicky again and asked "And.. for you, Miss?" "Oh, please, call me Nicky.. and I'd like.. well, what do you think is better? The chicken avocado wrap or the strawberry chicken salad?" 

"I prefer the chicken avocado wrap.. and I'm Emily" 

"Well then, Emily, I'll have the wrap. Thank you" Nicky gave her the menu and their hands brushed. Her cheeks tinted and she said "I'll have that right out, Nicky" "Thanks, Em"

She hurried off after taking Louis' menu from the table.. Nicky turned to face her boyfriend and found him looking incredibly confused and shocked..

"What's that face about, Lou?" She grinned teasingly

"You just flirted with her. How dare you"  He says with a grin, letting her know he's only joking, then he adds "I guess I'll have to flirt with someone now.. right in front of you.." 

He suddenly waves over a waiter.. Yeah, a male waiter. 

"Yes, sir?" 

"I was actually just gonna ask you where you got your hair done? Those curls are fantastic.." Louis said while batting his eyelashes. "Oh, and the frosted tips look great on you.." He looked down at the boy's name tag and finished with "Carter."

"Uh.. I get it done by my sister.. She's, uhm, a stylist... But, I could maybe give you her number?" 

"Why don't you just give me yours?"

Nicky couldn't control her giggling anymore.. She let a laugh slip then quickly coughed, apologized, and his her smirk behind a napkin.

The boy stuttered for a minute then said "I-I'm straight.. Sorry..." and Louis just said "oh.. uh.. oops. Thanks anyways.."

The boy hurried away and we burst into laughter..