42-

Louis walked into the living room and Niall, Liam, and Harry all looked up at him. Nicky walked over next. She stood a little bit behind Louis and hugged his arm. 

"So.. uh, what're we doing now, boys?"  Louis asked.

Liam stood and said "I need to speak to you, Louis" 

Niall stood too and said "I'll go with-" but he got cut off by Liam giving him a stern motherly look that obviously just said 'no'

Niall sighed and sat right back down.

Louis turned to Nicky and said "we're gonna step out, okay?" She nodded then puckered her lips, obviously wanting a kiss, and Louis happily pecked her lips before leaving with Liam.

Nicky looked at the seat on the couch next to Harry... then at the floor by Niall. 

She didn't want it to be obvious that she was gonna choose to set by Niall, so she walked over and literally sat on top of him.

He squealed and caught her before she slid off of his lap into the floor. 

"Hi, Ni" She smiled at him.

"Hello, Nick" He smiled back

She yawned and said "I'm actually really tired.." and Niall nodded, yawning right after her, and he said "Same.. wanna sit in the chair?" He motioned to the recliner.

"Nope.. I wanna sit on you" She laughed

"Yeah, but I wanna sit in the chair" 

"we can do both!" She cheered

He laughed and stood up, keeping her in his arms, then he sat down in the chair with her on his lap. 

She snuggled into his chest and he played with a little bit of her hair.

"You suck for making Haz give me hickeys.." She told Niall.. then she turned to Harry and said "And those are gonna be there for so long, oh my god" 

All of them laughed a little then Harry said "cute bra, by the way ahah" and Niall laughed aswell and agreed. "Yeah, not to be weird, but the black looks good on you"

She laughed and said "Oh, uh, thanks" while giggling a little. 

Suddenly Liam and Louis came back in.. 

"Niall, c'mon, we're going" Liam said.. Wow, he really does sound like a mom..

Niall didn't move though. Nicky looked up at him and realized he was 'asleep'. but she knew he was faking..

"He's been asleep for like 5 minutes." She said, going along with Niall's plan.

Then Harry said "yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't started snoring"

Louis rolled his eyes and said "By the way, I bought Vanilla ice cream and-" 

Niall shot up out of his seat, knocking Nicky into the floor, and he shouted "ICE CREAM?!" but Louis rolled his eyes and said "no, I just knew you were faking."

Niall groaned then looked down, realizing Nicky was still sitting on her butt on the floor.

"Shit, are you okay?!" He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her before pulling her off the floor to her feet.

"Thanks, Niall. Now my ass hurts."

and OF COURSE Louis just had to turn that dirty..

"It's gonna hurt a lot more when they finally leave.." while raising his eyebrows and callping his hands together.

Niall shouted "EW" and pushed Nicky but made she fell into the chair. 

Harry stayed quiet. 

Liam cringed and said "Niall can we get the hell out of here before they start fucking in front of us?!"

Niall nodded and started to run for the door.. then he ran back to Nicky, leaned down to her and kissed her cheek, then ran to Louis and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running outside.

"I love that he kisses us goodbye.. He's so sweet" Nicky says

And Louis says "Honestly, yeah, it is quite sweet.. He's so innocent." then he laughed and said "Some people think Niall's a bad boy... Niall the church boy more like!" earning a laugh from everyone.

Harry gets up from the couch and says "Yeah. I'm.. gonna go" 

Nicky gets up, not wanting to make things awkward between her and Harry just because he may have feelings for her, and she walked over and hugged him goodbye just like she always would.

"Bye, Harold." She pulled away. He shown a small smile and mumbled "bye, Nick" then walked over to Louis. 

They bro-hugged then he went outside.

Liam walked over and wrapped his arms around Nicky. He hugged her tight and whispered "We'll get this whole 'Harry-thing' sorted out.. Promise" then he kissed her temple and hugged Louis and left..