19-

The entire dinner, her brother eyed her suspiciously..

She had let slip that they sleep in the same bed.. after she told him they just started dating..

When the awkward dinner was over, her brother was about to ask to talk to her.. But she stood and joined her mother who was doing the dishes.

When they were done with the dishes she said "I really have gotta get back.." and she hugged her mum goodbye then tried to move to her dad but Michael said "i was actually wanting to talk to you about something. C'mon, outside."

She followed him outside.. They sat on the porch swing and he said "Explain.. You said you just started dating him! Why're you sharing a bed! Is he living with you? Are you living with him?"

"No! Calm down! And be quieter.. jesus, Michael.."

"Just explain"

"I met him in a bar, that turned into us seeing each other, and that, JUST TODAY, turned into him asking me to be his girlfriend.. well.. we kinda just mutually decided that we're together.."

"I did not need to know that my little sister has one night stands."

She laughs and punches his arm. "I'm 22.. Not little"

"YOU'RE LITERALLY LIKE 5'6! YOU'RE SO SHORT!"

"THAT'S AVERAGE HEIGHT!"

When she was back at her apartment, she seen Louis had texted... a lot, actually.. Like a lot. She quickly opened his texts, thinking something was wrong... but he was drunk texting her..

Louis: Babbbbbbe I miss you

Louis: Babbbeee I miss youuuuu

Louis: Are you with your parents still? I want you to come overrrr

Louis: Babbebbebebee

Louis: Hey, Liam says Hi

Louis: I wanna see u

Louis: Liam says you're hot.. I punched him

Louis: We laughed though.. so it's fine.. his cheekis brusied.

Louis: Brusied.. how do you spell that? 

Louis: Brused

Louis: Bruesed

Louis: Liam said it's spelled 'Bruise'... I guess he's right 

Louis: Text me bckkkkkk

Louis: *Image Attached:

Louis: This is my frinds! Harry has scarf head

Louis: This is my frinds! Harry has scarf head. Niall by me. Liam too. And thats Zayn! i hate him.. he kissed u... whatever..
*Image Attached: 

Louis: baby we're having so much fun

Louis: baby we're having so much fun.. join us please babe

Louis: THIS LIAM! STOLE HIS PHONE! HE'S ON STAGE! SINGING AND DANCING 
*Image attached:

Louis: THIS LIAM! STOLE HIS PHONE! HE'S ON STAGE! SINGING AND DANCING *Image attached:

Nicky: You boys better get home safe tonight.. I'm not coming at 3am to pick your drunk asses up!! XD