35-

"Uh.. Hi, Harry." Louis said

"Hey, Lou.. We were just watching movies.."

Louis nodded slowly then said "Okay.. cool.. uh, I'll take her to her room"

Honestly, Louis wanted his girl out of Harry's arms right away. He wanted to rip her from his body and kiss her face all over, making her giggle like she always does in reaction to his butterfly kisses.

He wanted to steal her away and dance with her and love her and have her to himself..

But the other part of him knew she just fell asleep and she's a cuddly sleeper. 

He knew he had no reason to be mad...

but he also just doesn't like seeing his girl curled up to another guy. Any other guy. Not specifically Harry. 

"Okay.. sure.." Harry removed his arms from around her back and gently unhooked her leg from his hip. She whined a little but when Louis picked her up, she melted into his chest and mumbled his name. 

"Yeah, babe, it's me.. We're gonna go to your bed, okay?" Louis mumbled in a soft voice

She nodded in response and as he carried her, she mumbled a few other things like "You smell good" and "Was the movie over?"

He thought her sleepy state was extremely adorable..

He laid her down in the bed and handed her his hoodie. She cuddled up to the hoodie, burrying her face in it, then he tossed a blanket over her, kissed her head, and went down stairs to greet Harry properly.

He sat next to his mate on the couch where H was now sitting up and running his hands through his messy curls.

"How're you doing, mate? After the whole girl drama at the club...?" Louis asked as he scratched the back of his neck. He was nervous.. he didn't wanna set Harry off or something by bringing it up

"I'm good, actually.. When Nicky talked to me that night at the table, I kinda, I guess, understood that Kendall just isn't for me.. and I turned Kendall down and she left and now, I mean, I'd still like to have someone in my life in that way but when the time comes, I guess.." Harry rambled a little.

"Right, mate.. You just gotta find the right one at the right time." Louis reached over and patted the younger boy's shoulder. 

Harry was still trying to tame his curls but they did whatever they wanted.

Louis got up, standing in front of Harry, and tipped his chin up so he'd look up at him. 

Harry was honestly a bit confused at this action..

Then Louis smiled and started fixing Harry's hair.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry mumbled as he stared up at his best friend.

"Yeah, Haz?" Louis responded as he focused on the brown mess of hair.

"Thanks.. for everything.." 

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and Harry continued.

"You've always been the closest to me out of all our friends.. and you're so supportive of everything, even if you don't like it. And you're always here for me.. and you're just.. I love you, mate" Harry poured out his thoughts.

Louis was done with Harry's hair by the end of the little speech so he took Harry's hand, pulled him to his feet, then wrapped his arms around his back and hugged his chest.

Harry's arms wrapped around Louis aswell and they stood there hugging for a while...most people would've said it was too long, but they were so comfortable around each other, they didn't care.

"I love you too, Hazza" Louis mumbled into the t-shirt Harry was wearing.