66-

Niall sat on the couch as Louis and Nicky explained everything about the whole fake girlfriend Eleanor thing.. and Niall understood.. then he apologized for hitting Louis..

and Louis slugged him in the shoulder as pay back.

Then Niall hugged them both and told them he loved them and he's glad everything worked out..

then Louis asked Nicky if she'd like to go to his house so they could talk a bit more.. and she turned to Niall.

"Is it okay if I go, Ni?" She asked politely

"Of course! Go! You two need to sort this out! And, honestly, I need to, uhm, do something so I'm gonna call my friend.. so knock because you come back here, yeah? Or call.. yeah, call when you're on your way" Niall rambles a little, straying around the main reason..

Louis furrows his eyebrows and says "Niall, do you have a girlfriend?!" 

"No! No.. more like.. a friendly-friend.. that we.. we just, like, hang out.." Niall stuttered his way through an indirect explanation but the two obviously knew what he meant.

They left, taking Louis car, and left Niall to call his fuck buddy over..

When Louis and Nicky reached Louis' house, Nicky had to put on Louis' hoodie and put on his sunglasses because there was paparazzis on the street. They got inside and Louis groaned. 

"I fucking hate this bullshit! They're outside my house now!!" He walked around, drawing all the curtains and locking the doors then he said "i like the business. like the song writing and singing, it's great.. and the fans are great.. but god damn these people! Like, get a real job, losers!!"

He tossed a pillow and Nicky took off the hoodie and sunglasses.. then she took off her bagg shirt and said "Louis. Turn around"

He turned and raised his eyebrows when he seen her.

"Come take out some anger.. it's been too long"

Immediately, he was on her and had her pinned to the wall.

They were kissing, grinding on each other, and removing each other's clothes as fast as they could until they were both in nothing. All their clothes, scattered in the living room and hallway.

Louis had been working out, so he picked up the slim girl with much ease and carried her up to his room. He dropped her on the bed then climbed on top of her.

He bit hard on her neck, having no mercy what-so-ever and she almost screamed his name.

Without warning, he pushed into her and went as hard and fast as he could. She dug her nails into his back and moaned so loud, the people in the street might've been able to hear her..

He didn't stop until they were both cumming and she was shaking underneath him..

He slowly pulled out and hovered himself above her.. He was just admiring her silently.. then he whispered "Fuck, I love you"

and she smiled and opened her eyes to look up at him.

"I love you too"