15-

"Hi.. uh.. I was just leaving so.." Justin mumbles as he quickly walks past Louis while still pulling on his shirt.

As soon as he's gone, Louis goes inside..

He sees Nicky in the living room. She's just running her fingers through her hair. She takes notice to the boy she's been avoiding for two days now and gasps.

"Louis! What're you doing here?"

"What was that boy doing here?"

She stared in complete disbelief..

"You've gotta be kidding me, Louis.."

"No, I'm not. Who was he?!"

"His name is Justin!"

"What was he here for?!"

"WHY WOULD YOU CARE?! I'M ONLY A PAWN IN YOUR GAME! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, LOUIS!"

Louis walked forwards and grabbed her sides. Tears were crowding in her eyes and even though she was furious, she wanted to curl up in Louis' arms..

"Damn it! Just, leave! Pl-please.."

"I cannot leave you when you're like this.. Let me stay.."

She didn't say anything, just pushed herself into his chest and balled his shirt in her fists. He held her tightly as she sobbed..

When she calmed down a little, he leaned down, grabbing around her waist, and lifted her straight up. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and he carried her to her room..

They both laid down and cuddled until they fell asleep..

When Nicky woke up, she was laying completely in top of him, his arms around her, her legs on either side of his waist, and her hands resting on his chest with her head.

"Louis.. Wake up.. we should talk"

He wakes up and, in his raspy voice, says "What's up, doll? You okay?"

"yeah, no, I'm fine.. but.." she paused.

"But...?" Louis pushed on..

"But I'm scared? Confused? Worried?" She rambled

"About...?" Louis pushed on once more..

"Us"

His eyes opened fully and his blue orbs locked with her hazel ones..

"What does that mean? Us?"

"Well.. am I.. am I a part of this 'game' you play with girls?"

He doesn't say anything.. he's thinking about how to explain everything to her..

"Okay, hear me out, okay?" she just nods

"It started out like that.. I seen a beautiful girl alone and thought I'd like to go home with her... and then we started seeing each other.. and I seen you in my t-shirt and hearing you giggle and laugh and.. You're not now, okay?"

"You swear?"

"Yeah, I do"

She holds her pinky finger up and says "Pinky Swear?"

He sighs but holds his finger up and locks it with hers..