82-

Nicky and Niall were the first awake, obviously wanting to see their boyfriend's reactions.. 

Liam woke up before Louis. He rolled over in bed and kissed Niall's cheek then got up to go to the bathroom.. As he was in the bathroom, a loud sigh could be heard from him.. then the door opened and he gave Niall this 'really' look.

Niall started giggling and quickly covered his mouth when he remembered Louis was still asleep

"You Irish Potato mother fucker" Liam laughed quietly

"You look amazing, Li!" Niall grinned at his boyfriend

"Nicky? Did you help him?" Liam asks, now pointing at her

She just shrugs and gives him a shit eating grin. He sighs and looks back at Niall.

"Come wash it off, please, baby?" He asks with puppy dog eyes..

Niall wanted so badly to say no and make him keep it on.. but damn it he loved Liam too much to be that mean.. so he got out of bed and went to help..

Louis woke up and smiled at his girlfriend.. She couldn't contain her giggles and he gave her a confused look.

"Baby, what's so funny this morning?" He asked while giving her a seriously confused look.. but that only made her laugh harder because of the silly make up that contrasted his serious looks..

"Nothing.. It's just been a really good morning and I slept good and I love you!" She smiles at him as she speaks.

"Well.. I love you too, silly.. Now gimme kiss" he leans into her but she doesn't want the lipstick to wear off on her lips. She leans away and says "morning breath. Go clean your mouth first, ya nasty boy" 

He giggles and says "well, it looks like Liam and Niall are in the bathroom.. so I'll have to wait"

"Well then you just wait" She said teasingly to him and he rolled his eyes playfully

When Liam and Niall came out of the bathroom, both of them burst into laughter as they seen Louis. He furrowed his eyebrows and suddenly groaned "What did you do??!" before getting up and sprinting to the bathroom..

As soon as he was inside the small room, he screamed. Nicky, Liam, and Niall all laughed harder then he stormed out and said "I LOOK HOT AS FUCK! THANK YOU" and joined in with the laughter

 Nicky, Liam, and Niall all laughed harder then he stormed out and said "I LOOK HOT AS FUCK! THANK YOU" and joined in with the laughter

Eventually, they got all the make up wiped off of Louis' face... and he still didn't know about the one on his abs because he hadn't changed his shirt yet..

But when the time came, and he seen it, he ran out of the bathroom and screamed "NIALL FUCKING HORAN I KNOW YOU DID NOT DRAW A DICK ON MY STOMACH YOU FUCKING POTATO!"

Niall burst out laughing and ran towards the beds, away from Louis. Louis chased after him, literally jumping and running across one of the beds, but Niall ran and shut himself in the bathroom.

"MY CLOTHES ARE STILL IN THERE! I NEED THOSE!" Louis shouted

Suddenly Niall opened the door for just long enough to toss out Louis' clothes then shut and lock the door again. Louis picked up his clothes and said "You can't hide in there forever, Horan!"

After a bit, Niall cracked open the bathroom door and peered around the room.. He didn't see Louis anywhere.. Nicky and Liam were sitting on the floor, watching the TV.

"pssst! Psst!" Niall whispered

The two looked up and Niall asked "is he gone?!"

Liam and Nicky nodded and Niall stepped out of the bathroom.. but just as he did, He was tacked from right behind the door and taken to the floor. Louis sat on Niall, holding him down, and started tickling him non-stop.  Niall cackled loudly and screamed for help from Liam.. but Liam just got his phone out and started recording his best friend and his boyfriend.

"Fight back, Niall! C'mon!" Nicky cheered

Niall got himself together enough to reach up and grab Louis' arms and push him. He flipped the positions and held Louis down. 

"Don't you even dare, Niall Horan!!" Louis threatened as he laughed.. and Niall jumped off of him really quick and ran to hide behind Nicky and Liam. Louis sat up off the ground and shouted "I'll get you back when you least expect it, Potato man!"

Later, they were all walking around LA since Louis had two days of break from Tour before starting again.. They walked in plenty of little shops, Louis met some fans, and they finally stopped to eat at a fast food restaurant called Jack In The Box. Niall was grumpy because he missed eating at Nando's but Liam kissed him and made him happier..

As they were eating, some woman came over with her child and literally made a homophic remark that involved telling her kid that two men being together was disgusting and the kid should hate people like that. 

Liam was BEYOND angry and Niall was so mad that tears swelled in his eyes. Nicky felt horrible and reached out to take Niall and Liam's hand.. and Louis got up from his seat.

Before anyone could stop him, he marched right over to the lady and said "I think you should keep your damn opinions to yourself about how other people decide to live their lives! It's not your business, you don't know us, you don't know shit about or lives, so keep your snotty comments and shitty remarks to yourself.. I'm sure your kid doesn't wanna hear whatever you've gotta say either so just shut up, alright?"

"It's against the bible" She argued 

"Well, guess what, Take your damn bible, and shove it up God's ass" Louis flipped her off then turned to the kid.

"How old you are ya?" 

"Thirteen" the little boy looked absolutely AMAZED at Louis while he answered

"What do you think? Is being gay horrible and gross?" Louis asked in a softer voice.

"No.. I think that love comes in all different forms.. even if it's between a man and a man or a woman and a woman" The boy answers truthfully

"Exactly right, you are." Louis ruffles the boy's hair then goes back to his table where Liam, Niall, and Nicky had all been watching and listening to what he'd just done..

and Liam got up and hugged Louis tightly. 

"Thank you so much" Liam mumbled against his shoulder