14-

one day later..

Nicky got her clothes on and fixed her hair then held her phone up to the mirror and snapped a picture.. She went to her Instagram and posted it, tagging it at the top with "Going out tonight.. Gonna have a hell of a time;)"

After posting the picture, Nicky put her phone in her pocket, grabbed a little purse, and left the house..

When she got to a club (not the one she normally goes to because she didn't want to run into Louis), she got in and got herself a drink.. When she was halfway done with it, a boy came over and sat by her. He was blonde, wearing a jean jacket, and black jeans..

He was definitely cute..

"Hey.. I'm Justin"

"I'm Nicky.. Nice to meet you"

After about an hour of just talking, they were both a little tipsy and laughing about something they don't remember.. He suddenly leaned forwards and kissed her lips. She was shocked and he said "Oops.. just really wanted to do that.. sorry" she shook her head and told him "Don't apologize.. do it again"

They started kissing softly. His left hand was on her cheek and she brought her right hand to the side of his neck..

When they pulled apart, they continued talking and flirting and just getting to know each other better..

Eventually, she was tired and stumbling and invited him to her place for the night.. and he agreed.

They got a cab and started kissing in the backseat. When the cab stopped, they got out after paying him and went running, hand in hand, towards her house.. Their giggles filled the air as they got inside and pressed their lips together again..

They kissed all the way to the kitchen. He picked her up, placing her on the counter, and she pulled her top off and tossed it to the floor, leaving herself in a red lace bra..

In the morning..

They woke up on the couch, their clothes still in the kitchen floor or on the cabinets..

"Hey, you sleep alright?" Nicky asked.

"Yeah, great, actually.. H'bout you?" He returned the question

"Good."

They got up, both stretching.. She was wearing his shirt and a pair of shorts she grabbed from her dresser before going to sleep last night. He was just wearing boxers..

They both went to the kitchen to get their clothes.. She returned his shirt and put on her own that she got from her Dryer. She also slipped on a pair of sweatpants that she got from the machine.. 

She found Justin in the kitchen, looking at the few pictures in the kitchen, still shirtless. She walked over and looked at the photos aswell.. They were of her and her friends before she moved here..

"I'm gonna get going.. But this was great. Maybe we'll see each other again?" She nods then he leans down and pecks her lips. "Okay, bye then, lovely" "Bye, Justin!" 

He goes to the door, and just as he opens it, Louis is raising his hand to knock on the door..