74-

Nicky woke up.. It was still dark outside.. but she couldn't go back to sleep.

She climbed carefully out of bed, taking her phone with her, and she slipped out of the bedroom.. 

She went to the living room and sat down on the couch..

She checked her phone and seen her brother had texted a few hours ago.

Michael: Got a girlfriend!! Mum invited everyone over for dinner in two days!! Gonna bring her 'round!! It's a surprise!!

She smiled at his text.. and decided to respond, even though it was 3:30 am..

Nicky: Ahhh congrats!! What's her name? Also, won't say anything :P

he didn't respond, which was expected, and she just scrolled her Twitter for a while.. then she got a random DM on Instagram and went to check it.. 

It was from someone she'd never heard of before. Just someone random..

jjbenson: ik u don't know me.. but hi :)

Nicky: Uh, hi..?

jjbenson: Hi.. how's your life going?

Nicky: fine.. who is this?

jjbenson: no one really.. just seen a picture of u and thought hey she's rlly pretty and looks cool I should text her.. so hi :)

Nicky:  uhm.. ok.. well, I have a bf soooo

jjbenson: oh ok.. Can I still talk to u??

Nicky: Don't flirt with me or anything like that... but ig? idk sure

jjbenson: cool.. so where u from

Nicky: London. U?

jjbenson: California

Nicky: Cool.. whats it like

jjbenson: boring. Not what everyone makes it out to be. What's London like?

Nicky: exactly like everyone makes it out to be.. rainy, cool weather, tea parties

jjbenson: LMAO I'd love to attend a tea party

Nicky: well it's officially 4am here so imma go to bed. Nice meeting u.

jjbenson: text me later?

Nicky: uh. maybe. sorry. gtg bye

She went back to her bed with Louis and he grabbed her and pulled her close.

"Where'd you gooo?" he whined in his sleepy state like a child. She giggled and said "Got up for just a bit.. were you lonely or sum?" he grinned and said "no.. but I can't sleep good without you.. that's why you gonna live here.. so I can sleep good"

"Okay but only so you can sleep." she teased

"Yeah, okay whatever" he agreed then berried his face in her neck..

Liam had to go back to his house, meaning Niall was alone.. and Niall now missed Liam. He really liked having him around and being able to love on him whenever he wanted... but when he leaves, Niall feels, not only alone, but lonely..

it's been a few hours.. and it's now 2:30 am.. 

He grabs his phone, being unable to sleep, and he clicks Liam's contact..

Niall: can't sleep.. u up, Li?
*Image Attached:

Within a few minutes, he actually got a text back

Liam: Actually, yeah.. i'm awake. Just laying in bed :)
*Image Attached: 

 Just laying in bed :)*Image Attached: 

Niall: Dang okay.. boring :P

Liam: Boring, huh? brb ;)

Niall: ooo what're you doing!

A few minutes pass and Niall's phone dings again.. and it's Liam..

Liam: is this boring? 
*Image Attached: 

Liam: is this boring? *Image Attached: 

Niall: Nope. Not at all. god damn, Li 

Niall: I'm adorable tho..
*Image attached

Liam: this is why you're my boyfriend, Ni XD You're so random and cute it's amazing 

Niall: Aw thank you :D 

Niall: I'm actually getting tired now tho.. so imma go to sleep

Liam: Ok, babe. Sleep good. Talk to u in the morning 

Niall: talk to u in the morning, Li.. muah:3

Liam: muah:3