10-

The next morning..

She woke up, laying in the arms of the boy with brown hair and blue eyes..

His eyes were slowly fluttering open..

She stared up at him until his blue orbs looked down into her eyes.

"Good morning, Doll.."

"Mornin', Loueh"

He grins a little and says "You sound tired.. you pronounced my name funny"

She rolls her eyes and sits up. She realizes she's wearing his shirt and a thong, nothing else. 

She looks down at him and sees he's only wearing boxers.

"My jersey looks good on you, doll.."

He tugs on the green and white striped jersey she's wearing.. he then tugs harder, pulling her down so she'll kiss him.

"I've got a show for the radio at 11:30.." He tells her when they pull apart.

She looks over at her alarm clock that's on her nightstand she reads alloud "It's 9:45.." 

"So can I stay here for a bit?" He asks while looking anywhere but at her.

"Yeah, sure.. How about breakfast?"

They get out of bed and head for the kitchen, neither of them putting anymore clothes on than what they're already wearing.. While Nicky quickly fixes some eggs and toast, Louis sits at the counter-bar and watches her. 

She hums and slowly swings her hips to whatever it is she's humming..

"Whatcha humming, doll?"

She looks over and says "it's called Watermelon Sugar by-" 

He cuts her off, finishing the sentence for her.. "Harry Styles.. I know. I know him"

Her eyes go a little wide and she says "You, what?"

"Yeah, I met him.. and his girlfriend, Kendall.. Few months back, I think." 

"Wow.. that's really cool.." she flips the egg then turns back to him as he says "You know... you look really good in my jersey"

She giggles and says "You told me that already"

He gets off the stool and approaches her. She leans again the counter by the stove and he grabs her hips as he connects his lips to her jaw..

"L-Louis.. the food."

He reaches over, turns off the stove, and says "I rather eat something else.."

At 11..

They both lay on the bed, staring into each other's eyes..

"I've gotta get going, my doll.."

She rolls her eyes.

"Fine.. see you again, soon?"

He nods, kisses her lips, then gets up.

He pulls on his white shorts then says "As much as I'd like to let you keep it...I kinda need my jersey.."

She gets up and pulls the jersey over her head.. she didn't even realize she wasn't wearing a bra until Louis said "Wow, I wish I could stay.."

She giggles then reaches into her drawers then throws on a tank top.

He starts to put his shirt on after slipping into his shoes then he says "See you soon, Nicky." She nods to him and sits on the edge of her bed.

"See you, Loueh"

After he left, she looked over at her nightstand and noticed a small slip of paper...

and it had his number on it.