50-

Somehow they started drinking.. and started doing shots.. 

It was Niall's idea.. 

and now they were all piss-drunk.

Stumbling, slurring their words, laughing uncontrollably...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey hey I'm gonna go.. I'mma go up to the bathroom. I'll be riiiiiiiight back!"  Nicky smiles at everyone as she carefully stands from the couch. Niall gently pushes her butt so she stands straight. She mumbles a "aww thanks, Niall!" then she wobbles off to the bathroom.

When she's done, she washes her hands and looks up at herself in the mirror.

Her vision is blurry and she can't stop smiling but other than that, she fixes her hair a little and gives herself a thumbs up before walking into the hallway..

But just as she opens the door, she's pressed backwards against the sink and the door is shut again.

"Hey, I was just leaving" She mumbles as she points to the door.. but Harry, who now stands in front of her, had no intention of her or him going back downstairs at the moment.

He kissed her..

And she kissed him back.

As their lips pushed against each other and tongues met for the first time, They were both smiling and tugging on each other's clothes and having a good time..

Then the door opened.

And Louis was there..

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted as soon as he seen the two..

Harry pulled away and stared at his best friend in shock. Nicky's hand was half way down Harry's pants and she quickly took it out and ran out of the bathroom, past Harry.. and past Louis.