17-

Louis eventually had to leave because he had an interview-type-thing for a bigger show he was wanting to do at some big footie game.

That meant Nicky was at her house alone..

But not alone for long..

The doorbell rang as she was getting out of the shower.. So she just tossed on a baggy shirt and some shorts then ran to answer it. 

As soon as it was open, she seen Justin.

"Oh.. hey, Justin.. What're you doing here?"

"Well, I know we just had, like, a one night stand.. but I was thinking maybe you'd like to go for lunch with me? Well, it's 3:30 so maybe early dinner..?"

"Actually, I.. I can't"

"Why? Are you busy?"

"Well, yeah.. I was just.."

She stopped for a second.. She didn't want to lie to him..

"I was just showering to go to my mom's house.. We're having this dinner thing in an hour and I've gotta get ready"

She didn't lie.. She has got dinner with her mum and sister later.. but that's in Three hours.. 

"Oh.. okay.. Have fun" She nodded then said "i've also.. got a boyfriend"

He stared at her then he laughed.

"Good one, you almost had me.." He stopped and looked at her again.. "Wait, you weren't kidding? Did you cheat on him with me?!" 

"No! No, he just asked me out today! Like, an hour or so ago!"

"Oh.. well, good luck to you two then.."

He walked over to hug her and whispered in her ear.. "Find me if you ever need someone better"

he slips a note in her pocket then walks off the porch and gets in his car before waving one last time and leaving..

She crumpled the note and threw it in the garbage without even looking at it then she went to actually get dressed and do her hair..

While she was getting ready her phone buzzed.. She picked it up and seen it was from Louis..

Lou: Hey, doll.. See you tomorrow, right? 

Nicky: Yep. Coming to get me, right?

Lou: Yep! Also, my friend came to see me after the interview.. This is Liam:
*Image Attached:

Nicky: You two are so cute!! Also, hello Liam lol

Louis: He says hi... but send a pic so he can see your face :P

Nicky: ok.. this is from a few days ago or sum..
*Image Attached:

Nicky: Oh, babe, look at my outfit!!! 
*Image Attached:

Nicky: Oh, babe, look at my outfit!!! *Image Attached:

Louis: Liam says you're very pretty.. and babe, your outfit is hot as shit.

Nicky: I'm going to my mums in about an hour and a half now.. and the drive to her place is an hour sooo Imma go soon

Louis: Drive safe :)   and Liam says have fun!!

Nicky: I will! And I will lol

Louis: K, bye doll

Nicky: Bye, Lou

Louis: x

Nicky: xx