57-

After playing and singing a few of his first songs, he was about to sing his most recent..

and Nicky turned to Niall and Liam and spoke sternly.. "I wanna move to the front"

Niall and Liam were nervous.. but it was obvious that she was going, with or without them, to the front of the stage..

So they joined her..

When they made their way to the front of the crowd, he was starting his newest song..

Called 'Defenceless'

then he started to sing..

"I come runnin to ya like a moth into a flame..
You tell me take it easy but it's easier to say;
With I didn't need so much of you
I hate to say... but I do

We're sleeping on our problems
and we'll solve them in our dreams.
We wake up early morning but they're still
Under the sheets.
I'm lost in my head, I'm spinning again
Trying to find what to say to you.

Been up all night
All night, running all my lines
But it's only the truth
Been up all night
Not sure how to say this right
Got so much to lose

Never been so defenceless
You just keep on building up your fences
But I've never been so defenceless"

Then he looked down and locked eyes with Nicky.

He was so shocked, he completely forgot to sing the "oh, oh, oh-woah" part and the band had to do it for him.. Luckily he had a few measures before he had to start the actual words again..

But they just stared at each other and tears were very prominent in his eyes.

He cleared his throat and started to sing again but he kept glancing down at her..

"No, you don't have to keep on being strong for me and you

Acting like you feel no pain, you know, I know you do
And I can't get inside when you're lost in your pride
But you don't have a thing to prove

Been up all night
All night, running all my lines
But it's only the truth
Been up all night
Not sure how to say this right
Got so much to lose

Never been so defenceless
You just keep on building up your fences
But I've never been so defenceless"

He looked back down and seen a couple tears slip down her cheeks.. Then he kept singing but watched as Niall gently placed his hands on her sides and turned her so she was facing him.

She looked into Niall's eyes, he said something Louis couldn't hear, then they both hurried off... 

Niall had said "Come get a glass of water and lets wipe away those tears, love.." and she just nodded and went with him.

Liam looked up at Louis and mouthed 'you sound great, Lou' and Louis just nodded and kept singing..

When the song was over, he spoke into the mic.. 

"Well.. There was gonna be one more song but it looks like I'm out of time.. so.. I'm gonna get off of here. Hope you all enjoyed this!" he tried to sound cheery. The crowd screamed and clapped for him.. then someone shouted "MARRY ME, LOUIS!"

and he said "Sorry.. but I'm kinda still in love with someone.." then he gave a small smile to the woman and hurried off the stage.