32-

Niall, Liam, and Louis moved to a different table while Nicky went and sat next to Harry.

She slid into the little booth and reached out, placing her hand on his shoulder..

"Talk to me, Harry.. please, love?" She whispered

After a few silent minutes and she didn't think she'd get anywhere, he whispered "i hate loving her"

"I know.."

"I hate wanting her.. I hate needing her."

"C'mere, Harry.."

She opened her arms and he curled himself up in her chest, enjoying the hug and honestly needing it at the moment.

She held him tight and rubbed his back gently. One of her hands subconsciously ran through his curls and he moved his head up into her touch.

"We're all here for you, Harry.." She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

He nodded then whispered back "I'm so fucking thankful.." 

After a few more minutes, they pulled out of the hug and she said "Harry.. from what I know, you're so much better off without her..  I can't tell you what to do... but.."

"I know I shouldn't want her.. and I know I'm just a tool to her.. but she makes it so hard not to love her.. I won't be with her again, no matter how much I want to chase after her.."

"Where'd she go?"

"She... left.. I told her no. I told her we can't be together."\

Nicky patted his back and whispered "That's really good.. I'm so proud of you"

Niall couldn't stand it anymore.. 

He literally sprinted over to the two and pulled Harry into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I just, I couldn't see you like this anymore.." Niall mumbled into Harry's shoulder.

Harry smiled even though he felt like total shit at the moment and he hugged the blonde boy.

"It's alright, Niall.. I could always go for a hug from you, bub"

 I could always go for a hug from you, bub"

After that night, they all hung out together a lot more often. They hung out at each other's houses, sometimes with all the five, sometimes just whoever could come over. They'd all gotten a lot closer and Nicky seemed to just pull all of them together.