83-

Around 7 months later!!

Back in London!!

Christmas!!

Nicky sat with her back to Louis' chest in the recliner.. They had put up a small Christmas tree and were now about to exchange gifts.. They both agreed not to spend a bunch of money because they were trying to save up at the moment.. so they each bought each other two things this year.

First, Louis opened his presents.. The first was a jersey that had his old number on it and the name of his home town footie team. 

And the second was a new FIFI game. 

He kissed her passionately and thanked her.. then he handed her the gifts he got her..

She opened the first.. it was a gorgeous, yellow dress that she had been wanting for a while but had never gotten around to buying.. and a pair of brown wedged sandals to go with it.

She almost screamed and immediately started thanking her boyfriend.. she's been with him for a 11 months and he still knows exactly what she likes..

The second gift was much more important though..

Louis took her hands and said "here, stand up, love" 

She stood with him and he kissed her lips softly.. then got down on one knee.

He took out a little velvet box from his pocket and held up up.

"Baby.. You're the one for me.. and I've honestly never been happier than when I'm with you.. I really love you with all of my heart.. Merry Christmas, darling.. Be mine forever?" 

He opened the little box, revealing a stunning diamond ring.

He gave her a loving smile and all she could do was nod. He slipped the ring on her finger then stood and wrapped his arms around her lower back, swiftly lifting her off the ground a little as he kissed her.