61-

"HE'S WHERE?"

"Yeah.. he got a flight out of London two weeks ago.. and he's in New York" Liam said

"You've gotta be kidding.. what's he doing there?!" 

"He's.. I think, just, partying. Meeting new people." Liam sighed 

"Can I call him?" Niall asked sternly

"Sure.. but he was at a parade when I called."

"PARADE?! FOR WHAT?!" 

"No clue, mate.. I think he's really gone mad.."

Niall rubbed his forehead and said "Okay.. That's it, I'm calling him. And damn if he doesn't answer, I'm getting a flight and going to New York!" 

He hung up with Liam and looked up at Nicky.

"He's in New York? Are you sure?!" 

"That's what Liam told me.. I'm gonna call him"

He laid back down on the bed, turning so his head was laid across Nicky's lap again and she played with his hair.

"Hello, Harry! You picked up!" Niall says into the phone

"Yeah! But mate, I'm busy!! I'm at a parade!! With a band and-!" Suddenly trumpets and like a marching band could be heard, totally drowning out Harry's voice..

then he popped back in and said "SORRY THEY JUST PASSED!!"

"Harry! Can you go somewhere that it's easier to hear?!" 

"Can I get you a beer? Mate, you're in LONDON! I'm not!"

"Yeah, no, I know that! I said; GO SOMEWHERE THAT IT'S EASIER TO HEAR"

"Ohhh sure! Hold on, mate!"

A few seconds pass then the noise quiets over the phone and Harry says "I'm in a port-a-potty! What's up, Nialler?!"

"Why are you in New York?!" Niall asked

"Why are you in London?!" Harry returned a question

"Well.. because this is my home! Why did you just leave, Harry?! Why didn't you tell us where you were going?!" Niall asked again

"Because I needed to get away, Niall.. I already told Liam this.. I'm having the time of my fucking life! It's great here! America is so great! Many many people here! Lots of food! Different kind of football, but that's alright"

"But.. London is your home! What about your friends? What about me? and Liam? And Louis? And... Nicky"

"It's not like I'm leaving forever, Niall. Chill out! and it's not like Nicky or Louis  want to see me anways" Harry sighed 

Nicky suddenly took Niall's phone and said "hello, Harry"

Harry gasped and said "Nicky? Is that you?"

"Yeah.. and just to be clear, I don't hate you or anything.. I regret what happened. And I'm sorry if I lead you on.. but I love Louis."

"I understand.."

"And Louis told us to make sure you're okay.. He told Liam to make sure you're okay" Nicky informed him.. "And he wants to speak with you and fix everything.. but you're in America.."

"Does he know I'm in America yet?" Harry questioned

"Maybe, maybe not.. Liam just told us.. So he's probably gonna tell Louis next." 

"I'm sorry about what happened.. I was wrong.. and selfish.. and totally fucked up" Harry apologized.

"It's whatever.. I'm working it out.. Louis and I are gonna talk and Niall's helping me a lot.." She told Harry as she looked down at Niall and brushed his hair out of his face before messing it up again.

"Anyways.. Be safe in New York.. here's Niall"

She handed the phone back to the blonde.

"Harry.. just.. are you okay?" 

"Yeah, of course.. I've been great actually. Getting laid a lot.. and, ya know, the parties here are sick" Harry told him..

"Yeah but are you okay?" Niall asked again..

"No.. not really... I've gotta go now though.. Someone else needs the port-a-potty and I wanna get back to the parade so.. bye. Talk later." -------------

Harry hung up the phone and Niall just sighed and set his phone down on his stomach.

"I hope he takes care of himself.." Niall mumbles

"Yeah.. but lets try not to worry too much.." Nicky says as she spins his hair around her finger tip.

"Yeah.." Niall shuts his eyes and lets her play with his blonde locks.