77-

They had two months of touring.. and one month off.

And their month off would be spent in a secluded beach reserve!! 

well, they'd be 'secluded' for two weeks, then they invited all the boys to come down and hang out with them!! Oh, and Harry's girlfriend whom he moved to NY for..

yeah.. didn't see that one coming but it's true

Anyways: First tour!!

Nicky stands to the side of the stage, watching Louis from a far.. He was doing great. He was so energetic, so happy, and he sounded great up there!! So did his band!! His stage set up was awesome and there was a bit of fog in the air that made everything look even cooler!!

 He was so energetic, so happy, and he sounded great up there!! So did his band!! His stage set up was awesome and there was a bit of fog in the air that made everything look even cooler!!

He was even wearing a zip up that Nicky had bought for him which made her extremely happy. 

She cheered and sang along from the sidelines.. until he literally stopped the concert and spoke into the mic..

"So, I just wanna give a really special thanks to a very special girl.." 

The entire crowd cheered and Nicky's eyes went wide.

"She's been by my side through this big mess.. and this is just the beginning of my first tour.."

"She's my light and my hope and my love.. her name is Nicky Sage.. and I hope that one day she'll be Nicky Tomlinson.. but that day isn't quite here yet" 

Everyone really screamed at that.. and Nicky's heart swelled in her chest..

"I just want to say, babe, thank you so much for sticking with me even after everything that happened.. You make me the happiest I've ever been and I certainly don't deserve you.. but I love you." He looked down at her and everyone in the crowd turned and cheered to her.

She cupped her hands around her mouth and everyone got quiet.. then she screamed "COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN KISS YOU" 

and he laughed and jumped off the front of the stage. He ran to her and she jumped into his arms, immediately connecting her lips with his, and he spun her around as he lifted her from the ground and kissed her back.

When he set her down, they realized everyone around them screaming.. and the big cameras had filmed them and put it on the big screen so everyone could see..

"I love you Louis!" She shouted over everyone so he could actually hear her

"I love you too, babe!" he grinned back

After the tour, he did a small meet and greet outside. Nicky was sitting a bit behind him, just watching and honestly admiring him.. He had spoke to about 280 people and given hugs to many many more than that. He'd signed things and received presents.. 

Then a girl came over and said "Nicky! Hey, remember me?!"

Nicky recognized the girl from the airport and she stood to go greet her. 

"Hey!! What're you doing here?!" 

"Came to see Louis of course! And you're here too! Awesome seeing you again" The fan said

Nicky gave her a hug then she hugged Louis and said "Louis, Nicky.. You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen!! Can I get a photo of you two? I'm a writer and I'd love to write feedback on my experience meeting you both!" 

"Uh.. sure?" Nicky said and Louis nodded.

The two stood side by side, Louis' arm around Nicky's waist, and they smiled and she took their picture.

"It really was a pleasure meeting you two.. You're both cute as a button! Make a great couple!" She started to walk away but Nicky said "hey! What's your name?"

"Oh.. I'm Marcy"

 I'm Marcy"

When Louis and Nicky made it back to the apartment, they were exhausted.. 

They both changed and flopped down onto the hotel bed. Nicky grabbed her phone and checked her messages.. 

From Niall:

Niall: Literally just seen a clip of you and Louis at tonight's show!! SO CUTE

Nicky: Ohh there's videos of that?? Totally forgot lol

Niall: YES IT WAS ADORABLE

Nicky: THANK YOUUUUU

From Liam:

Liam: Niall's gushing over you and Louis!! I'll admit, you two are very cute together lol

Nicky: Oh haha yeah thank you!! You and Niall are super cute tho.. never thought you two would be together but u make the best couple

Liam: I really care about him 

Nicky: I know.. it's kinda obvious, bub

Liam: What??! How?!

Nicky: It's all in your eyes ;)

Liam: does he look at me the same way??

Nicky: DUH HOW DO U NOT SEE IT OMG

Liam: I'm gonna ask Louis...

Nicky: He'll tell u the same thing :D

From: Michael

Michael: Hey, u in America?

Michael: nvm just seen u on the news lol 

Michael: cute

Nicky: ON THE WHAT NOW

Michael: Yeah.. on the news.. I stopped by to visit mom and dad again and they were watching it!

Nicky: No wayyy

Michael: haha yup tell Louis I said Hi

Nicky: will do, brother x