44-

As Nicky painted and listened to her boyfriend's voice on the radio, she had a huge smile on her face..

She was so gad he was growing in the music career. 

Then the interviewer said "And, uh, Louis, we've got a lot of questions about, ya know, your love life."

Louis cleared his throat then said "Well.. I'm seeing someone, yeah.."

"Oh..?" The interviewer started, obviously wanting more information.

"Yup.. I've been with her now for just short of a month.. It's going great. I care a lot about her and.. Well, I know she's listening right now.. and she's painting." Louis giggled a little after he spoke.

Nicky completely stopped moving her brush on the canvas as she listened to her boyfriend gush about her..

"So she paints?"

"Yeah, she's amazing at it." Louis asnswers

"Seems like you're really happy with her then.. That's good." 

"Yeah.. I really like her.. and I hope she feels the same way." Louis says.

Nicky puts her hand over her mouth as she listens.. 

"Can I say something to her?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, go for it.." The interviewer allows him.

"Darling, I'm so excited to meet your family tonight.. I miss you. I know you're probably a bit shocked right now.. and I'm sorry if this is distracting you from your work, but I'll see you soon." Louis spoke in his soft, warm voice..

and Nicky immediately grabbed her phone and texted him..

Nicky: Heard everything.. I'm gonna cry..<3 <3 <3

of course, he didn't reply.. he didn't have his phone on him because he was in the interview...

Eventually, She finished her painting and called the man who ordered it. Sadly, she had to get dressed because he was coming to pick it up..

When he got there, she brought it out and gave it to him and he gave her the money.

She went back inside and Louis had already got off the radio, meaning he'd be over to her place in an hour to get her..

She went into her room and looked at what she was wearing. Simple. Just a t and jeans.. so she changed again and put on something nicer..

Louis showed up an hour later like planned and was dressed in comfortable but nice clothes..

and Nicky was dressed nicely as well, but neither were over dressed.

"Are you excited?" Nicky asked as they walked out to his car

"I am. I hope they like me" Louis answered as he opened the passenger door and let Nicky get in.

"They'll love you." she tells him as they link hands and he drives off..