30-

Harry gasped and stood quickly. 

"Kendall.."

His voice was quiet. Tears shown in his eyes. 

Nicky was confused, since she didn't know Harry's past because she'd only just met him..

But everyone else was silent.. 

Niall was shocked and his face showed it, very obviously.

Liam looked worried and a little mad. His eyes were stern but he tried to seem normal.

Louis was fuming. And it was obvious.. So obvious..

"Hey, Harry.. i-it's been a while." She spoke slowly

Nicky looked to Niall.. but his eyes were glued to the girl.

"Y-yeah.. u-uhm.. what're you doing in England?"

"I'm here for a small show.. I thought I'd go out tonight.. Never expected to see you here, Haz"

Louis flinched. He hated when anyone, even the boys, called Harry that name.

Especially her.

"I never expected.. to see you either.. if I'm honest.." He nods to himself, like he's approving of his own words because he doesn't know quite what he's trying to say, then she reaches out and touches his arm.

He flinches but he doesn't move away..

"Honestly, Haz.. I've missed you.. can we, maybe, talk? In private?"

Her eyes flashed to the group then right back to his eyes.

He nodded slowly and she took his hand.. 

As soon as the two were out of ear-shot, Nicky asked "Who is she?" 

She expected someone to answer.. but no one did.

Louis, in fact, didn't even stick around to here anyone's answer.. He obviously already knew.. but he just got up from the table and walked to the bar that was about 15 feet from us.

Nicky turned and looked at Liam.

He swallowed hard then looked at Niall.

Niall even had tears in his eyes.

"Guys, c'mon.. tell me who in the hell she is? She's got Louis fired up, Niall's crying, Harry was almost crying, and Liam, you look like a lost puppy! What's happening?!"

"She's a disaster in heels.. She ruined him.. but he's so damn hung up on her, he'd still do anything to see her, be with her, and hold her again.. She's the devil, she is.. She treated him like shit, used him for fame and money, and now...." Liam sighed..

"She's back" Niall whispered

Then Liam added one last thing; "And he'll just be broken all over again when she leaves.."