Chapter 2

"I feel no need to make friends." Suzune gently pushed my hand away.

"But you still show care." I hummed seeing she was gentle with me since I'm not equal in health. "Oh, free stuff?" I saw a little area saying the items there are free, but you can only have three a month.

"I guess it's to help people who use up their points?" Kiyotaka pointed out.

"On top of 100,000 yen a month? This school is quite indulgent." Suzune commented.

We heard fighting outside and they just ignored it while I listened out and it was a guy from our class being taunted by some seniors. "Tuna eats ass?" I tried to hear what they are saying. "Kiyo, how do you eat ass?"

Suzune flinched while Kiyotaka just shrugged at me as he paid for our stuff and Suzune ran for it.

"So we are pathetic since we are the last class? And that's why we eat ass to." I hummed hearing what the seniors were yelling as I walked outside with Kiyotaka.

"The real hell isn't here yet!" One yelled then they all walked off.

"Hell?" Kiyotaka and I mumbled.

The guy that attacked his table earlier kicked a bin and then walked off. We both looked at a camera nearby. "The points might still be based on the individual." I spoke up and he sighed as we picked up the bin and put the trash back in.

I made a game out of it by trying to throw the stuff back in. I accidentally made Kiyotaka slam his head against a wall by hitting him with a plastic fork. "......That's wrestling, right?" I asked.

"No assault." He answered. "Are you still not interested in this kind of pain?"

"No, I'm more interested in emotional pain, and you would describe it as ow, that's it." I explained.

"I would." Kiyotaka nodded.

Soon Kiyotaka realized he made no friends while I have made some, but they are very cautious around me. "I have my milkshake. I will live." I hummed as I leaned back in my chair.

"It is cold, so you still need to be careful." Kiyotaka had no food for lunch and was checking my temperature as I had my chair pushed up against his desk he is sitting at.

"You're both pitiful." Suzune spoke up.

"We have reasons that we are alone, but I really don't see any for you." I commented as I sipped my milkshake.

"I like to be alone." She defended a bit to quickly.

"Cafeteria?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Yeah!" I stood up quickly and Kiyotaka made sure I pushed the door open enough so I can fit my open umbrella through it.

Most find it strange that I have my umbrella open inside, but I go near a lot of windows that like to work with the sun and try to murder me.

We both exited the classroom. "Um...Ayanokoji and Rekka, right?" Kushida walked up to us.

"She waited?" I tilted my head confused since she left like five minutes ago.

"Yeah." Kiyotaka nodded to her. "Kushida?"

"Thanks! I'm so glad you remembered my name!" Kushida exclaimed. I sipped my drink loudly to see her reaction and she only smiled at me. "Um, can we talk?"

"What about? I would like to know why your expression changes so much and you do a lot of moving." I pointed out. "You purposefully move one area by bouncing repeatedly."

Kushida laughed. "I was hoping I can hang out with you more, Rekka, but I didn't want you to force yourself." She explained as we walked along.

"Oh, it's fine. I know some of my limits." I reassured her.